-28-

"Sir??" I smack my lips together putting the cigarette off halfway. 
"Yeah? what?" flipping through papers hurriedly we have a meeting in the afternoon and here I am doomed.

"Mr. Kim you need to see this" 
I gestured for her to stop "Ms. Hwang! if it's not important then get out!" I told and got up 
"It's about Mrs. Kim..." I stopped at what she had informed me and turned in her direction.
She walked all the way to my table and switched on the Tv changing the channel. 

The channels were heavily filled with my photos my name

But side with Y/n's pictures linked with Jimin 

The headlines read 

'PRIVATE AFFAIR OF FAMOUS CEO AND BUSINESS MAN'S PREGNANT WIFE AND PARK JIMIN' 

Pictures showing he was at my home both enjoying a conversation, cooking together, eating hugging each other romantically, laughing together. 

My heart twinge at the painful swallow I did to get rid of that nasty feeling but it was just not getting better.

"Get out" I mouthed changing the channels just to see most of the channels running the same content. My anger boiled I called Jimin, he just left my cabin not even minutes ago. 

JIMIN:-"Hello?? Good morning...??"

 "come to my office now." My heart raced as I spoke in the unyielding tone which I am sure he understands.

"I just left your office Taehyung gosh!! here I come" 
he huffed angrily 

I waited tapping my foot all the pictures looked like there weren't even morphed, the dress?? similar? she is similar he is also similar somewhere behind my head it felt nostalgic to see her dress.

As much as I couldn't recollect I figured it was on one of those days where I wasn't present and that was definitely after we left to Incheon, I just dropped her home and came back she was with me the whole time Jimin was in Seoul.

"May I come in??" he interrupted my train of thoughts I gestured him to get in.

He came in exceptionally ordinary 

"It's so noisy why is the Tv so loud?" he asked and looked on the wall mounted TV to see his face flashing side by my wife.

'Famous CEO Kim Taehyung's pregnant wife to be having private affairs with business man Park Jimin' 

"What the..." he huffed. 

Right now I am in that situation where I would lose my shit even if someone were to breath anywhere beside me...

I got up going to him cause watching the news or TV won't do and I don't want to believe stupid useless things told in those channels, "Gosh we just went to her house and came back by evening... why are they exaggerating it to a bad extent...?" 
My eyes averted towards what he just told.. 

"What? what do you mean exaggerating? are you telling me you both did go out??" He looked at me and nodded casually waiting for me to tell something I got up.

"And what about the photos which were taken alone in Daejeon?" I asked 

He nodded "That's our photos and I don't know from where they got all these it's nothing like you think Taehyung we just went there for some work" he didn't sound defensive, he seriously didn't which is another cause why I feel there is something. 

Definitely there is something and if it what I am thinking then all of them are out of my life banished right here. 

He only sounds defensive when he pretends I know my wife well but I know my friend too well to be believing his bluffing overaction towards me.