practice

you started stretching with your airpods in listening to 'do it like this'  by p1harmony. your friends never understood why you liked kpop but you didn't really know either. you loved all of it the way they sung rapped danced and where just overall amazing. 

you had the biggest crush one one in particular though. Keeho. Stephen yoon. you loved his humor  his laugh and his beauty he could breath and your heart would melt. 

you started playing the song you always started with, 'love talk' by wayv. you started your dance. dancing strongly from beginning to end.

when you end your dance your out of breath then your best friend veronica walked in. "sup ugly" you said out of breath putting the cap of you water bottle and putting it on the chair next to you.

"Ok i have literally the best news ever" she says  with wide eyes. Then she gave you the look the look where you knew that she was gonna tease you. "but first you have to say i'm the best friend in the entire world and that nobody can compare to me"

I roll my eyes and repeat what she says so she will tell me what she just drove 15 mins to tell me. "ok so you know that dance contest for this year next month" she says "yeah what about it" i say curiously. " well......P1HARMONY IS COMING TO THE CONTEST AS JUDGES" she basically screams. I had no idea what o do other than fan girl scream and jump up and down like a 12 year old girl whose crush just made eye contact with her.

veronica screamed with me. she also loved kpop that's how we met it was an nct 127 fan meeting and we talked for like 4 hours while waiting and we clicked. "WAIT" I paused my fan girl moment to speak for a second. "HOW THE FUCK DO I IMPRESS P1HARMONY"  i started panicking not thinking i would even get past three seconds before they would tell me to get off the stage. "hey, your literally  the best dancer I've ever met n my life. don't worry i bet you place in the top 2" she comforts me " i love you and you'll be amazing just dance like you do when your PRETENDING keeho is watching" she laughs as she teases me.

"shut uppppp" i say as i laugh along with her. "IM GONNA MEET KEEHO" i yell part squeal after a moment of silence " OK MISS MAIN CHARACTER" she matches my energy " AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" i scream" i'm so lucky to have this girl shes so funny and no matter what always has my back.