First Day at Raven College

You hear the sound of a loud speaker walking down the hallways. I assume this is how they do wake up calls.

"Kalim, you are going to scare the freshmen!"Jamil snapped.

"I don't want them late for their first day!" Kalim reassured.

You walk out of your room completely dressed and ready. You look over and see Jamil and Kalim walking pass you. You waved to them and Kalim quickly waved back. Jamil kind of just did a small hello from a distance. You then followed them to the table where about half of the other dorm members were sitting.

"Jamil made a fancy breakfast for us!!" Kalim cheered.

You look over and see a bunch of variety of fruits, pancakes, waffles, and bacon. Oh my god, how does he have all of this time to make such an exquisite breakfast? You decided to take some pancakes and fruit. You tasted it and wow, the pancakes were as fluffy as a cloud and the fruit was just the right amount of sweet and tart. You ended up finishing and excused yourself from the table.

You packed your backpack and put it on your back. You then proceeded to go back to the table where a few other people joined the rest of the dorm members. You still hear a bunch of whispers about you, but you just kind of got used to it.

"No need to pack so early! We start at school around 8:00 and right now it is 7:30!" Kalim spoke.

"Yeah, I just wanted to walk the campus again to make sure I don't get lost." You replied.

"Well, then I am coming with you!" Kalim exclaimed.

"She can manage by herself." Jamil interrupted. "If anything, I can take her." Jamil added.

"No, need to, if you are going to take MC to the campus Jamil, then I am too!" Kalim said completely ignoring him.

"Then how about everyone comes along as well, you know, in case someone here is nervous." You suggested.

Jamil looked annoyed but ultimately agreed to the request. "If anyone here wants to walk the campus during this time, you may feel free to come along with us." Jamil announced.

A small group of people decided to go. You followed your dorm leader and vice leader. You wished you could have some time by yourself but that ended up not being the case.

You arrive the the campus at about 7:45. You might as well just quickly walk your schedule again and go straight to class.

After walking your schedule it was 7:55 in which you headed to your first period, potionology with Crewel.

"Good morning sir." You spoke quietly.

"Good morning, you must be?" Crewel asked.

"MC." You replied.

He nodded his head and gesture for you to find a seat. Unfortunately, nobody in the room you were familiar with since both Jamil and Kalim are sophomores. You noticed a guy with purple hair and decided to sit next to him. The tables are long enough to sit two people, since there is a lot of partner work in this class. The boy seemed shy at first but straightened his shoulders back and introduced himself.

"Um hi, I am Epel." The boy spoke.

"Hey I am MC, nice to meet you." You replied.

He nodded and the late bell rang and two boys with marks around their eyes came rushing in. The teacher did not seem very happy.

"Deuce and Ace you must be the two missing students. Nice first impression, you are lucky I am not sending out detentions on the first day." Crewel snapped. Both me and Epel immediately stopped talking and focused on the teacher. We were in fear that the professor was going to snap at us for talking.