What is Wrong with You?!

During your stay at Scarabia things started to get weird. Jamil seemed mooder than ever and Kalim seemed more clingy than ever. It is kind of a what-the-fuck type of situation. You can't get any personal space anymore and Jamil now hates your guts, again.

You decided it was time to talk. You walked over to Jamil's room and knocked on his door.

"May I come in?" You asked.

"Fine, you may, only for a little bit." He replied.

You walked in and his room was so neat and clean. Floors all washed, dresser dusted, and his closest was arranged by color.

"So, what have you been up to lately?" You asked. You felt very awkward since he was just cleaning up little tiny messes that wouldn't truly bother a normal person.

"I have been doing stuff." Jamil whispered.

"Can you tell me why you are acting like this?! You keep on shrugging me off, avoiding me?! Like why are you doing this?!" You screamed.

Jamil looked over at you. He seemed a little bit tensed up since it is not common for you to yell or he angry. His eyes shifted and continued what he was doing.

"You know what?! This is the type of shit I am tired of! You never answer me anymore! Kalim has been attached to me ever since you have been acting like this! When I mean attached I mean he is now sleeping in my room because he is afraid that he has done something wrong!" You screamed again. You couldn't handle this. You felt yourself become darker and angry.

Jamil looked over and realized you were about to overbolt. He rushed over to you and hugged you. You felt tiny tears come out of his eyes.

"Don't do that ever again." Jamil stated. You felt him but your head on his chest. You felt warm against your his. You couldn't help but wonder if this is why he has been acting strange. Because he wants to be with and hold you, but since you are in an arranged marriage with Kalim. He had to keep a far distance from you.

He heard a knock on Jamil's door and Jamil released you from the hug. You turned around and saw Kalim.

"Hey guys what are you guys doing?" Kalim asked.

"Oh, we were just about to play a board game! Want to join?" You lied.

His eyes lightened up. "I would love too! Hold on I got the perfect game, be right back." He exclaimed.

"It seems like you like Kalim a lot." Jamil stated.

Your eyes shifted. "Well, of course I like him, he is cool, but-" You had to stop because Kalim came barging in.

"I got the game!" Kalim exclaim. Kalim then sat himself on the floor and so did you. You looked inside in what peers to be The Game of Life.

"Oh my god, I LOVE this game." You exclaimed.

You guys set the game up and started playing. You could tell that Jamil started to get angry. I guess he is not used to losing, he probably prefers games with more rationalizing than chance. Just like Azul, you remembered playing a board game with him, and he lost to you. He got very aggravated and started rationalizing how to manipulate the dice to roll what he wants. You tend to rationalize things but not to that extreme. Once Kalim won Jamil seemed surprised. I am guessing this is Kalim's first time winning a game.

"I am going to make lunch," Jamil said. "You guys can come along as well," He added.

"I am actually meeting up with Epel to study for potionology." You interjected. "I am going over to his dorm since I never saw it before." You added.

It was just dead silence. Did you say something wrong? Are you not allowed over there?

"Invite him here instead, we will have enough food for him anyways!" Kalim suggested.

"Actually I really want to go over there." You stated.

"What does he have that we don't?" Jamil yelled. "Is it because he is more attractive?" Jamil added.

"You know what! This is what I am also talking about. Every time I mention I want to study with someone other than you, you get mad. I don't why you are pissed off one! I was thinking Kalim would be the one since him and I are in an arranged marriage. I didn't think it would be you." You yelled. "I thought we fixed out problem but more problems always have to piled up." You added.

You stormed out of the room. How could he do this to you? Made you seem like a complete fool out of yourself. So, you gathered clothes to stay over at Epel's dorm for the night. This will help calm you down before you overbolt.