A Date with Jamil

It was May 1, just about a week until prom and you had so much to do for all of your classes.

"Ugh since when did potionology become so difficult!" You yelled.

You heard a knock at the door and it was Jamil.

"I heard you scream about how hard potionology is." Jamil commented.

"Well the thing is Me and Epel are at the highest level compared to all of our kids in the class. Once we pass this last freshmen level potion we would have no choice but to give us sophomore level potions." You continued.

He walks over and takes a look at your notes and the textbook. He shrugs it off and looks at you.

"I think you do know what you are doing, you are just over thinking it. So in that case let's go on a date, just you and me." He suggested.

"I would love to!" You exclaimed.

"Okay then, it is about 4:00 so I will see you around 6:00?" He questioned.

"Wait but what about dinner?" You asked.

"Don't worry about that I alrighty made the food ahead of time so we can enjoy our time together. See you later MC and shuts the door.

You just stood there in shook. You guys have been talking since for months but yet this is truly your first date. You squealed in excitement then heard someone barge through the door.

"Finally you guys are going on a date!" Kalim exclaimed. "You know what I have the perfect outfit." He searches through your closet but couldn't find anything. "We are going to the mall now," He concluded.

You guys headed to the magic mirror and asked to take you guys to a shopping mall. The magic mirror than transported you guys in and Kalim grabs your wrist and rushed you in a store. There were a bunch of pretty simple dresses/pant suits. Until Kalim found the one for you.

"Try this one on, MC." Kalim stated.

You took the dress or pant suit and went into the dressing room.
*these are your options.*