Surprise Guest

"Ah, look they are back Jamil and Kalim. See MC is fine!" Vil stated.

"I still cannot believe that you would leave like that!" Jamil screamed.

"Oh shut the fuck up and grow some balls, Jamil." You screamed back.

He was getting on your last nerve. At this point you were lucky to be betrothed to Kalim and not some dickhead named Jamil.

Jamil and everyone else was surprised by your comment towards him, especially him being vice housewarden.

"Oh, don't you dare talk to me like that!" Jamil screamed.

"I don't fucking care! Do you realize how toxic you are? Trying to control me like I am some naive bitch!" You screamed back.

Everyone just watched as you Jamil cussed one another out. Then Jamil started to overbolt. Your eyes widen seeing his true form. Epel gripped onto you then you felt two more bodies gripping onto as well.

"You know I think I should head out and to housewarden things. Just don't damage my dorm!" Vil shrinked.

You never said your signature power until you witnessed Jamil's overbolt.

"You know MC, I have loved you since the moment you joined us. But of course Kalim had to be the one you were arranged to be with. I never told you that, but now I did. Before you die I am glad I got to know you." Jamil said.

Your eyes widen, you knew it, all along Jamil's reason for being who he was towards you was because he liked you.

"Spell cancellation." You roared.

All of a sudden everything was quiet. Epel loosened his grip and Kalim's emotions started to unfold. You saw how Jamil couldn't move his body except his eyes. He eyes just kept on shifting at you every step you took.

"I cannot believe, all this time, Jamil had a crush on MC!! No, wonder why you guys were so close... you guys liked one another." He cried.

"I don't like him anymore." You lied. "I just can't believe he would treat you like this." You added.

His eyes looked up at you and the tears could not stop falling. He was an emotional mess but it was not his fault. It was yours and Jamil's fault.

"I'm sorry for you witnessing this, Kalim." You apologized.

"I know you are lying to me. I know you still like him despite all of the times he has mistreated you." Kalim interjected. "The funny thing is, I fell for a different girl back at my hometown. I thought that since someday I will be taking over my family's fortune that I should have the choice on who I want be with. Unfortunately, my family is just hungry for more money so they betrothed me to you. I thought that maybe I should try to fall in love with you, but I can't. That girl back at my hometown was my best friend and the love of my life, until my family found out I was hanging out with some 'poor' but quite honestly she was the realest person other than Jamil to come into my life." Kamil went on.

Your eyes widen, this is the first time you guys had a true conversation about one another's feelings.

"I have an idea, let's break off the marriage." You suggested.

"What?! But how?!" Kalim asked.

"We 'get married' and then break it off without anyone knowing, but during family events we just act like we love one another." You continued.

"That is a splendid idea!" Kalim cheered.

"I should probably release Jamil now." You stated. "Spell release." You repeated.

He then turned back to normal. He couldn't believe he overbolted like that in front of you. You saw tears stream down Jamil's face. You walked over and hugged him closely. You combed through his hair with your fingers. He started to relax once again in your grasp.

"Let's go home." You suggested. "Thank you for letting me stay, Epel." You added

Everyone got up and left.