Chapter16

A few weeks later.....

You were cuddling and making out with Steve on the bed when your phone rang. "Ignore it." Steve said as he held you tightly to his body.

"Let me see who it is." You said as Steve nibbled on your collar bone.

"No. Stay." He mumbled, kissing down your chest.

"Steve." You chuckled, "It might be work."

"Uh fine." He said and pulled away.

"Good boy." You said and took your phone, looking at your collar ID. "It's Maddie." You said picking up the call. "Hey, Maddie.... Oh yeah. Where?..... I'll see.... No. I'm not.... Okay, I'll try my best. Bye." You chuckled as you hung up.

"What did she say?" Steve asked, pulling you back in his arms.

"She wants to meet up." You said as you got comfortable in his lap, resting your head on his shoulder.

"No, it's still not safe for you." Steve said.

"It's just Maddie, Steve." You said and pouted at him.

"Please, princess. Stay home." Steve pleaded.

"What if I take someone with me?" You asked.

"Who?"

"Peter?" You said. "I'll go with him."

"Princess...." Steve sighed. "Fine. Take Peter with you but be safe please." Steve said and smiled at you. He couldn't stop you from seeing your best friend.

"Yes." You squealed and jumped down. "I'm gonna go change." You said and ran in your closet.

Steve chuckled as he picked up his phone and called Tony. "Hey, you busy?"

"No, why?" Tony asked.

"Y/N wants to go out with her friend and I'm still a bit unsure about her going out all alone. So she said she'd take Peter with her. Is he free?" Steve said.

"No. He's free right now. He'll be there in a few minutes." Tony said.

"Okay, thanks, Tony. Bye." Steve said and put his phone down just in time for you to come out of the closet in just your bra and two t-shirts in your hand.

"I don't know what to wear." You said and showed him the two shirts.

"Wear the blue one. It's my favourite colour." Steve said, pointing at the blue t- shirt.

"Okay, thanks." You said and tossed the other inside the closet and wore the blue one.

"Ready to go?" Steve asked as he got up.

"Yup." You said.

"Here. Take my card." Steve said as he removed his card and handing it to you.

"Steve, no." You said and pushed his hand away. "I'm not taking your money."

"Please. You know I love spending money on you." He said. "Please."

You sighed as you looked at the card in his hand. It wasn't the first time Steve had spoiled you with his money. "Okay." You said and took it from him. But you swore you won't use it.

"Good. Peter will be here soon." Steve said and leaned down, pecking your lips. "Have fun."

"Sure, I'll wait down for him. Bye." You said and kissed him and walked out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's so good to see you after so long." Maddie said.