Chapter 29

Dinner table was silent as all of you were hungry. After dinner, Tony approached you before you went to bed, "Sw-" He stopped himself, "Y/N. Can I talk to you?"

You looked at Steve and told him to go ahead, "Sure. We'll go to the balcony. Come on."

Tony nodded and followed up to the balcony, "I wanted to apologize to you."

"It's alright. I understand why you did that. You could've just told me." You said.

"I wanted to Y/N. But they were watching us all the time." Tony said, "I didn't want to risk you're life more than I did."

"But still. I thought you'd get me out of there." You said.

"I know. I should have." Tony said and cupped your face in his hands. "Please forgive me, sweets."

"I was so confused when you and Steve came." You cried as Tony pulled you in his arms. "I was shocked when you put the gun to my head."

"I had no choice, sweets." He sighed, holding back his tears. "I'm sorry."

"It's alright. I just want my brother back." You said.

"You have me, sweets." Tony smiled at you. "I can call you that now, right?"

"Yes." You laughed.

"Okay." Tony pulled away, "You should get some rest. Go and sleep."

"Yeah. Good night, Tony." You said and kissed your brother's cheek.

"Take care of yourself. And if Rogers troubles you, call me and I'll kick his ass." Tony teased.

"He'd never." You smiled. "Are you staying?"

"Yeah. I'll leave tomorrow after breakfast." Tony said.

"Okay. See you in the morning." You said and opened your bedroom door. "Good night."

"Good night, sweets." Tony said and went downstairs where he was staying.

"Hey, princess." Steve said, coming out of the bathroom.

"Hey, baby." You said, flopping down on the bed.

"Everything all right?" Steve asked.

"Yeah." You said and closed your eyes.

"Tired?" Steve sat down next to you and caressed your cheek.

"Very." You said.

"You need to take your meds first." Steve reminded you.

You groaned but sat on the bed as Steve handed you your pills and gave you a glass of water. "Thanks." You said after downing all the pills with the help of water.

"I'm here to take care of you, princess." Steve said.

"I know." You said and laid down on the bed. "Can we sleep now?"

"Sure." Steve kissed your forehead. "We can sleep." He said and pulled the blankets over you and stood back up.

"Where are you going?" You asked.

"Downstairs." Steve said.

"Why?"

"I thought you'd need some space after what happened." Steve said, looking at the ground sheepishly.

"Oh, Steve. Come here." You patted his side of the bed. Steve sighed and removed his shirt, coming and laying down scooting closer to you. But he was still far away. You sighed loudly and took his hand wrapping it around you. "Hmm. This is comfy."

"You sure you're comfy?" Steve asked.

"Yeah. I have you." You said, looking at him over your shoulder.

"Okay. Good night, princess." Steve said, kissing your hair, "Wake me up if you need anything."

"Yes. Good night."