Chapter 1

You were getting ready to go and meet your friend when Tony knocked on your door. You opened and greeted your brother, "Hey, Tony. Good afternoon."

"Good afternoon, sweets." He said as he hugged you tightly.

"Tony, you're squeezing the life out of me." You said.

Tony let go of you but kept his hands on your arms, "I'm gonna miss you so much."

"Me too. But can you go now I really need to go." You said as you laughed at him.

"Where are you going? I thought you were taking a small vacation." He said.

"I am meeting a friend of mine. She is getting married and want s me to be there photographer." You said.

"Okay, fine. But I need to tell you something." He said.

You sighed when you heard him. Whenever he said that sentence you knew it wasn't good. "Now what?" You said.

"I want you to stay with a friend of mine till I get back." Tony said.

"What?" You furrowed your bows at him. "No. I am staying here."

"Would you listen to me for once." He pleaded.

"No, Tony." You sat down on your bed.

"I need to make sure you're safe." Your brother said.

"I am, Tony. Peter and Rhodey are there with me." You said calmly.

"They're coming with me, sweets." Tony said.

You whined, "Do I have a choice?"

"No."

"I knew you'd say that."

"Sweets, please. Don't do that." Tony said.

"I am not going anywhere. Tell your friend to come and stay here." You said.

"Your life is in danger. Please try to understand." Tony yelled at you. "Sorry. I didn't want to yell. There is someone after you. That's why I want you to stay with my friend."

"Who is this friend of yours?" You asked.

"His name is Steve. he is a very good friend of mine. I am sure he will keep you safe." He said.

"Is he in the same business as you are?" You said. You knew what your brother did. He was the biggest mob boss in New York.

Tony sighed, "Yes."

You walked up to him and hugged him again, "I will go and stay with him."

Tony hugged you back, "Thank you, sweets. I am glad you listened to me." He pulled back, "Where are you meeting your friend?"

"There's a small cafe near her work place. We are going to meet there." You said.

"Okay. When are you supposed to meet?"

"Uh...." You looked at your watch "..... At 2. Why?"

"You still have about an hour and a half. So pack your bags. I will drop you at the cafe and one of Steve's guys will pick you up and you go there. Okay?" Tony said.

"Okay." You said and hug him again. "If this friend of yours annoys me even a tiny bit. I am coming back."

"Oh, I am sure he won't annoy you. He is a gentleman."

"Okay. I'll start packing." You said, "Now go." You push him slightly.

Tony chuckles as he walks towards the door, "Call me when you're done."

"Yeah." You said and Tony went out of your room.

"Let's start packing...."