46

"JUNGKOOK"

shouted Taehyung as he was pushed in the water by Jungkook.

When he came to the surface he saw Jungkook sitting on the floor with his legs dangling in the water laughing to which Taehyung also started laughing because kook's smile is just so contagious.

"Yah! Why did you do this?!" Said as he went near Jungkook and kept hands on his waist staying still in the pool.

[I hope you understand readers it's like Jungkook is sitting on the side slab legs still in water and Taehyung is in the water , it's just he went towards him and circled his arms around kook]

Jungkook then kept his hand on his shoulders still laughing as he replied " Revenge babe! You threw me in water so I should also do something right"

"Is that so?" Said Taehyung as his grip on the small waist tightened. Jungkook then nodded showing his bunny smile.

"Dont you think you need punishment because you were the one who first threw me in the pool Hmm?" Asked Taehyung as he tucked few strands of Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook then pouted as he shook his head and replied in baby voice "nuuuu you love me right?"

Taehyung caressed his cheeks as he hummed.

"Then you wont give me punishedment right?" Said Jungkook as he showed his puppy eyes.

To which Taehyung made a thinking face.

"Umm how about no?" Said Taehyung as he gave his boxy smile which made Jungkook whine.

"Pleaaaaaseeee"

"Okay okay but only when you do one thing" said Taehyung to which kook quickly nodded.

"Okay anything!"

"Anything?"

"Anything!"

Then Taehyung smirked as he went closer to Jungkook's ear and whispered

"Kiss me"

To which Jungkook froze. He then looked at Taehyung only to see him looking at him with dark eyes ,smirking .

Jungkook then also smirked back as he said "as you wish".

He then circled his arms and legs around Taehyung and went in the water as Taehyung pulled him closer.

Both were looking at each other eyes filled with love and desire.

Both cant wait to feel each others lips.

So Jungkook held Taehyungs nape as he pulled him more closer to his face. Both were breathing heavily. Their hearts were beating very fast as if they will jump out any moment.

Taehyung couldn't wait more as he attached his lips with Jungkook. The kiss was slow and smooth. Taehyung was sucking Jungkook lips so softly that Jungkook even couldn't feel himself.

This was a bliss.

After five minutes Jungkool tapped Taehyung's shoulder as they both parted away breathing heavily.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who had wet hairs falling on his face , his face flushed as he was chest was going up and down then Taehyung saw Jungkook was wearing white Tshirt which became see-through due to water and was showing off his nipples. Jungkook was a mess. A beautiful mess.

For Jungkook he was unable to hold Taehyung waist with his legs as he was completely in another world.

If Taehyung wouldn't have hold him then he would be in the water.

When Jungkook looked at Taehyung's eyes , different emotions could be seen. But one thing was sure both wanted each other again and were impatient for sure.

So this time Jungkook took the initiative and he held his nape more tightly and kissed Taehyung roughly.

Taehyung also held his waist more tightly. Both bodies were sticking as they were devouring each other.

Taehyung bit his lips slightly and kook opened his mouth to which Taehyung trusted his tongue in it.

Tasting every corner of his mouth Taehyung slid his hands inside Jungkook's shirt and started caressing his waist.

There was an unknown pleasure running through both of their bodies.

Jungkook didn't know why his thighs started feeling so hot. Leave thighs his whole body started burning.

It didnt looked like they wanted to stop.

Suddenly Jungho started knocking his door but both were in their own world to hear anything.

Jungho then slid the keys as he pushed the door but before that Taehyung pushed Jungkook inside the water.

Taehyung kept kissing Jungkook but Jungkook was now scared.

'What if Jungho came to know'

He slightly tapped Taehyung's shoulder but it didnt look like Taehyung was going to stop anytime soon.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!" called out Jungho as he knocked the washroom door.

Taehyung held Jungkook's waist and kept him in his lap as the both sat on the depth of the pool.

But this time Jungkook was going breathless so he punched Taehyung who immediately left him as Jungkook went on the surface.

"JUNG—"

he stopped as he saw Jungkook head coming out of the swimming pool.

"What are you doing there?" Inquired Jungho to which Jungkook replied" cant you see , swimming"

Jungho was pissed of by this answer.

"I know that but right now you said that pool was not cleaned so you closed the shutter so what is this ?!"

'Oopsie'

Jungkook forgot about that completely.

"O-oh that , I suddenly wanted to swim and I saw the water and it was not in a bad condition so I thought to swim OK NOW tell me what are you doing here?"

Said Jungkook quickly changing the topic which he was successful in.

"Oh yeah ! DONT DO THINGS LIKE YOU DID LAST TIME! YOU WILL WEAR DRESSES AS I WANT ! DONT FUCKING DO WHAT YOU WANT DO. YOU. GET. THAT?!"

Jungkook gritted his teeth as he replied

"Ok as you wish"

— - —

Oh well you all got what you wanted. Please dont expect much I dont write that good.

Oh and btw happy clowning because you all thought that shout was of Jungho and you all planned to kill him soooo— 🤡

~worms