53

Taehyung and Jin were sitting infront of each other on the couch.

Taehyung was looking at him slightly glaring where and Jin had no emotion because if he show that one ,Taehyung may believe he said Jeon Jungkook.

"So you are telling me that you did not say Jeon Jungkook you said meon funkbook?" Inquired Taehyung

"Yes" Jin said nodding his head as if he said the most obvious thing.

"And do you think I will believe you?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows while folding his hands and folding his legs one over another.

"Yes" Jin said nodding his head as if he said the most obvious thing.

"So you are saying meon funkbook is your friend" asked Taehyung

"Yes" Jin said nodding his head as if he said the most obvious thing.

"You are lying right"

"Yes" Jin said nodding his head as if he said the most ob— "I MEAN NO!" Shouted Jin after getting what he said.

"Hyung you re lying I know!" Taehyung said standing on the couch. "THAT MEANS YOU MET JEON JUNGKOOK! HE IS YOUR FUCKING FRIEND AND YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO ME ABOUT HIM?!?!" SHOUTED ahem I mean shouted Taehyung dramatically.

"YAAH I SAID I HAVE NOT MET JUNGKOOK ! MY FRIEND IS FUNKBOOK!!" Jin shouted nervously praying for himself because if Jungkook got to know that he told him the he will fuck up again

'God please mercy meh!" Cried Jin internally.

"Baby!"

'Thank you god' said Jin wipping his non existent tears

Someone entered the hall with the office bag looking tired.

Jin took the glass of water and went towards him.

"Welcome Joon" said Jin pecking his lips and giving him the glass.

"Thank you baby" Namjoon said drinking all the water in one go. He the handed him the glass and pulled him into a deep kiss.

"Ew" said Taehyung with a disgusted face.

Both pulled out and Jin said "what ew! Have you not seen a couple kissing. If you watch porn the no ew and just a kiss made ew ew. We will also do the same when you will get yourself a boyfriend huh"

"YAAH HYUNG! Disgusting!" Said Taehyung rolling his eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes on WWH?!" said Jin picking up his pan .

Taehyung quickly jumped from the couch and started running in the mansion with WWH behind him.

-—-—-

"Hobo hyung did you get anything?" Jungkook asked sitting beside his hyung.

Jhope took off his ear plugs as he said with a sigh "I can't do this alone. I need someone to do this with me"

Jungkook looked at his hyung and then said "I think you should leave it hyung dont worry one day I will find them"

"You know very well koo that once I start I dont stop" Hobi said looking down at the wires connected to his system

"So should I call someone to help you? Any best hackers which you think?" Said Jungkook getting up from his seat.

"I know someone who can do this" said jhope looking right into his eyes.

"Who hyung let me call them" Jungkook said and picked up his mobile.

"You dont need to call them"

"Oh then do I know he or she"

"Yes"

"Who is it hyung?" Asked Jungkook raising his eyebrows.

"You"

-—-—-

"Hyung you know I cant" said Jungkook while folding his legs in cris cross manner sitting on the dining chair.

"But why can you not?" Asked Hoseok sitting infront of him.

"Yah shut up Hoba! Let's discuss first" said Yoongi sitting beside kook.

Jimin then went and brought banana milk for Jungkook and coffee for Yoongi and mango Juice for Hobi.

Jungkook excitedly took the banana milk sipping it looking at hobi with doe eyes which were sparkling.

Jimin then sat beside Hoseok and asked Jungkook "what happened kookooshi"

"Hyungggggggggg dont call me thaaatt" whined Jungkook.

"Okay okay now tell me what happened" Jimin asked getting himself pomegranate juice.

"Hyung , hobo hyung is telling me to help him in hacking" said Jungkook while sipping another pack of banana milk.

"Oh then what is the problem" Jimin asked while looking at hobi.

"Exactly what is the problem koo. I have already taught you hacking for I think five years. That's enough for anyone! You can help me now" said Hobi getting trusfrated.

"Hyung you know I messed up two of your missions three years ago and then because of me you stopped hacking." Said Jungkook with a sad pout.

"I know but it's not like I never messed up my mission and I didnot stop because of you but because I wanted to open my own company and hacking was taking a lot of my time. Now that I am free , I can help you now but only if you help me. Think about your parents Koo" said Hobi softly while holding his hands.

Jungkook then looked at Jimin and Suga

"See koo your parents are also important right? Think about then and do" said Jimin while giving him another pack of banana milk.

Jungkook started drinking it as he looked at Yoongi with his doe eyes.

"What happened koo?" Asked Ypongi caressing his hair.

"What if I messed up again yoonie hyungie ?" Jungkook asked while signing for giving Jimin another pack

Jimin made a done face and gave him another pack.

Yoongi sighed and made a bun out of koo's hair and said "Dont worry koo, I believe you , we believe you , you can do it"

Jungkook looked at three of them and then said

"Okay!"

-—-—-

I am busy for few days but let's see how the update goes. Plus network connection in the town or village side area , where I am rn is very poor.

Anygays
My cousin was jumping on my dog but it looked like when someone rides Ummm rides uh bike yeah that only

~worms