59

After a week

Yes , a week has gone since that incident. Fortunately Taehyung didnt do anything except smirking. Jungkook was safe for now as he thought.... oh how wrong he was.

Today also everyone assembled except Namjin as they both went to meet their parents.

Jungkook took a deep breath and calmed himself down.

He then wore the ear piece and got comfortable on the chair.

"Dont worry Jungkook yoh can do it!" Said Taehyung as he started rubbing his back.

Jungkook whispered a 'yes' with a sigh and said to Hoseok "should we start hyung?"

"Are you sure koo?" Hobi asked a little worried.

"Yes hyung it's now or never" Jungkook replied with a determined face.

Jimin went to bring drinks and snacks for everyone and Suga was just sitting in the corner looking at the process because he didnt wanna disturb them.

They started writing the codes for each step. The whole room was silent and the only thing heard by them was typing through keyboards.

Jimin came with the items and quietly slipped inside the room and sat beside Yoongi.

"Hyung tell me the value" said Jungkook

"Ok this time add 72a4578 and have you contacted the database?" Hoseok asked

Jungkook nodded and said "yes hyung .. now it is asking the password. Just 3 attempts"

Hoseok nodded and passed kook a slip in which 2 passwords were written.

"These two are the password he use frequently in every device. Try them"

Jungkook nodded as he started writing the first one. He noticed that it was the date of his father's birthday - 01081971

"Gyus it's my father's birthday date" Jungkook said and looked at others

"Why would he even keep this as password when he hate your parents?" Asked Taehyung

"I ....dont know" Jungkook whispered.

Jungkook pressed enter and waited for few seconds

█████▒▒▒▒▒ 42%

𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍

⋘ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ... ⋙

"Its wrong hyung ....but why did it reach forty two percent?" Asked kook Jungkook.

"I guess it is somewhere near to the password that's why. Try the next one" Said Hoseok changing the range in his device.

Jungkook nodded as he tried the next one.. he noticed that this one is his mother's birthday.

"This is my mother's birthday date" said Jungkook a little loudly.

Jimin raised his brows and looked at Kook.

"Why would he even keep these as passwords?" Asked Jimin

'Suspicious' Jungkook thought as he furrowed his brows and typed that in and waited - 26081972

███████▒▒▒ 69%

𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍

⋘ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ... ⋙

Jungkook sighed heavily as he dragged his chair back and stood up to drink water.

Jimin passed him the bottle as he opened the cap and started drinking.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was drinking the water , his Adam's apple bobbing as he drank the water,  the sweat which was dripping from his forehead because of nervousness. That was such a turn on gosh!

Taehyung gulped as he looked anywhere and everywhere expect koo drinking water.

'Kim Taehyung! Imagine butterfly pooping , frog twerking , dog fucking— the fuck kim shut up' Taehyung was having an internal battle with himself.

Jungkook quickly passed the bottle to grandpa *ahem* I mean yoongi who grumbled and said "you could have kept it yourself"

Jungkook just showed his tongue and went to sit at his chair.

"What could be his password koo ? We just have one chance. Last time it was almost over because of not thinking properly" said Hoseok and took a notepad and a pen for writing all the observations.

"Just your birthday is left kook now"Yoongi said while rubbing his chin  dramatically.

Jimin laughed as he said "why would he be that obvious hyung"

Taehyung also chuckled and said "true.. I mean he will keep password which will be least expected"

Jungkook was looking blankly at the screen as Taehyung words were ringing in his mind 'password that is least expected'

Jungkook was thinking and thinking when suddenly something clicked in his brain.

Jungkook started typing as everybody snapped their heads towards him.

"What are you doing kook ?!" Hoseok asked surprised as kook started typing.

Jimin shouted at kook "JUNGKOOK YOU DO KNOW THAT THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE?!—"

Before he could say anything else Jungkook pressed enter.

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 10%

"What... the... fuck.. Jungkook..." Jimin whispered as he pushed Jungkook and looked at the computer

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 30%

Jungkook just siged as he closed his eyes and Taehyung rubbed his back , eyes still at the computer screen

█████▒▒▒▒▒ 50%

Hoeseok's breath stopped as he held the notepad tightly.

███████▒▒▒ 70%

Yoongi also stood up from his seat and looked at the computer  screen

██████████ 100%

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

All sighed heavily as they looked at the screen

"How.. did you even?" Jimin whispered slowly looking at Kook who had tears in his eyes

Happy tears.

-—-

Taekook are married. Okay. Thank you. Bye bye

~worms