Chapter 7

'Is that... A scar?' He stared at her for a few seconds and try to make sure about it, but the mask already covering her face again. At first, it's kind of bothering him but he keep quiet and decided to not ask anything about it, then Yuriko go back to Yona' s room, checking on her, then leave to Tae Yeon's room.

In there, she saw Tae Woo in the room, who look at the door after she slide it, she give him a little bow then gently close the door behind her.

"So you have been here all the time?" She asks him as she kneel beside Tae Yeon and check his temperature. He just stay silent and stare at her before finally answer her, "Yeah..."

Then the air in the room become more and more akward, then Tae Woo become the one who broke the silence, "Hey, Yuriko..." He called, Yuriko then look at him, "Yes?"

"You're... The first bodyguard of the princess, right?" This makes Yuriko look at him with a little shocked expression, then she make a small smile while closing her eyes, "Well, who knows?" She shrugs.

'*Sigh*... He is sharp.' She thought this, then they hear someone's shouts "Han Dae has returned!", from the outside.

This makes Yona wakes up, and Yuriko proceed to wake Tae Yeon up.

↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦

"Are you alright, Tae Yeon-san?" Yuriko ask him as he drinks his medicine, "Han Dae, you were super fast." Tae Woo give him a thumbs up to Han Dae who slumped down at the end of the mattress, "Leave it to Han Dae.... But now I'm completely exhausted~~"

"Does it hurt? Is there anything you want?" Yona ask Tae Yeon with a concerned expression.

"Thank you. But I'm okay." He answers with a super duper cute smile. (You knowww, he just smile like this :

And I was just like, "AHHHHHHHHHHH" when I watched the anime

And I was just like, "AHHHHHHHHHHH" when I watched the anime.)

Which making everyone in that room look at him in adoration, and everyone except Yuriko, Tae Woo and Han Dae hugs him.

"Ahhh, you're the cutest little thing ever!!"
"Let me squeeze you~!"
"Let me hug you~!"

"ugh!" Han Dae just faint on the spot, "Han Dae, live!" Tae Woo says this, then starts to drag him by his clothes, "okay. I'm going to go express my sympathy to the merchants... ... And then bury this corpse." Which making Han Dae talks, "I'm going to live."

"Well then, I'll come with you." Yuriko then stand up and walk to Yona, crouching down and talk to her, "Ojousama, I'll go to check the merchants, so please rest first." Then she get up and follows Tae Woo to help the wind tribe.

¬・¬・¬・¬・¬・¬・¬・¬・¬・¬・¬・¬・¬

There are so many injured people in the room, which making Yuriko immediately walk to the person who haven't been get a treatment yet, she immediately check the injury of that person then walks to a woman who also been nursing other people, she politely ask for bandage, which in respond the woman gives her a roll of new bandage.