Chapter 25

"What did you say?! He lied to the princess and Yuriko-san and went to a loose place like that?! I really misjudged him." Kija shout when Yoon tell him about what happened before.

"He was surrounded by girls who wore clothes that barely covered their chests." Yoon said.

"Hold it! Would you guys.... Listen to what others have to say...." Hak tried to explain what actually happen to them weakly.
"Kija, Yoon-san.... Please don't say that. Even Hak-sama has times when he wants to fool around with girls." Yuriko said with a sympathic expression and tone.

"Don't claim outrageous things with that kind of face." Hak is clearly annoyed by now.

"You say that, but... What would you do if Hak found himself a lover?" Yoon asked her, she then blink in confussion. "Eh? Hm..... I think.... I will congratulate him?" Yuriko said as she still thinking about it. This makes Hak glance at her in an unreadable expression.

'Congratulate me, huh...? For some reason I... Don't like the way she answer his question that easily.'

"Fret not, Yuriko-san! Even if that is not here, Shin-Ah and I will protect you! If Ryokuryuu becomes our ally soon, then that will no longer be needed..." Kija said with cheerful expression, before a bag smacked the back of his head.
"Oops, my hand slipped." Hak said as the bag he carry flying to Kija's head.

Kija then look at him deadpanned and Hak just avert his eyes in a poker face, they stay like that in a few seconds, before they start to walk closer to each other and try to fight.

" Quit it with the war of the monsters here!!" Yoon scolded them, but then both Hak and Yuriko seems to realised something, as Hak immediately pull Kija's robe and Yuriko pull Yona and Yoon's hand, then make them hide in a cramped space between two building behind them.

"Wha..." Kija tried to ask, as everyone inside there squised to each other, "Keep quiet." Hak told them as he and Yuriko keep an eye on the soldier that walk past near the place where they stand before.

".... Have they left?" Hak asked to no one, then as he tried to look, Yuriko pull him back, "They have." She told him after she checked.

"What was that for?" Hak asked her.
"Please do not forget they know your face." She whispered.

"What's left?" Yoon asked them.
"Officers. If we don't want to run into any trouble, we should quickly take our leave. We don't want to stand out." Hak said, then they all walk out from there.

"Anyway, is the Ryokuryuu in town?" Hak asked Kija as they walk.
"I do not feel them anymore." Kija answered him.

"Excuse me..." They all then looks ahead to see a girl stand in front of them.
"Oh! You're from yesterday." Hak said, as Yuriko seems to recognized her too.
"Yes...! Thank you very much for yesterday!" She bowed lightly at him.

"It's dangerous for you to be in places where the officers hand around." Hak told her.
"I can't help it. This is where I work..."
"But...." He then stop talking as he feels the stares from everyone.

".... Let's take this somewhere else."

ー・・ー・ー・・ー ・ー・・ ー・ー・¬

"Eh?! You.... Kicked and punched an officer?!" Yoon shout in surprise.
"Well... The one who kicked him was someone who was already passing by, but..."

"Oooh, a moment of bravery passed through you, huh?.... Not. You caused a scene by doing that, didn't you, Thunder Beast?" Yoon said in irked tone.

"It was thanks to him that I was saved. We can't do against the officers." The woman says to Yoon.