Chapter 9

".... Hiryuu..." Yuriko unconsiously say this when she saw Yona stand before Tae Jun unwavering as her red hair blown by the wind.

Then she snaps out of it when Hak shouts, "Why did you come out?!"

As he says this, the soldier creeps behind him, as he about to attack him, Yuriko hit the soldier with the hilt of her katana at his nape, "Be careful, please, Hak-sama."

"Thanks, Yuriko." He thanked her, then Yuriko starts run to the soldier in front of her and make them unconsious by hitting them, Hak was doing good before he suddenly stumble to the front, then a soldier who was behind him attack him, Hak noticed that the soldier was there, but he's not fast enough to dodge it.

"Hak-sama!" Yuriko tried to stay calm, but she's too worried about him to do that, since he's poisoned and she's sure that the wound he just got from the soldier is quite deep.

"Damn!" As he said this, he stumble into the cliff, of course Yuriko doesn't care anymore if there are soldiers or not, she just immediately knock whoever in front of her until she reach Hak, before he can fall she grabs his hand, and try to pull him up.

" Ugh...!" But, she lost her strength to do that, her blood gushing out from her wound, but it shouldn't be a reason why she lose her strength, she then realise, that the arrow that hit her was also poisoned. "No..."

But, luckily she's able to put his hand on the ground so at least he can grab the ground for the moment, "Please hang on for a moment, Hak-sama... It seems like I can't pull you up right now..." She then put her katana on the ground and try to pull him up once again with two hands, but it's also doesn't work.

'Damn it.. That arrow earlier... It must' ve been poisoned too.' Hak realise it when he see her struggling to pull him up.

"Shit, Yuriko, behind you!" This makes Yuriko turns her head in surprise, just as the soldier swing the sword at her, someone screams.

"Don't kill her!" She looks up to see Kang Tae Jun, "Just make the Thunder Beast fall!" He continued, this makes her glare at him, before she release Hak's hand, "Please hold on for now, Hak-sama, it seems like I can not leave my back unguarded right now."

She then grab her katana and stand up before finally face the soldier again, the determined glare she wear makes the soldier waver for a few seconds, bafore someone shout, "Don't be afraid! She's alone now, and she's already poisoned, she must've feel tired and weak now!"

This makes the soldier start to cornering her, and what they said is right she's already tired and the poison already spreading so it's hard to focus now, since the soldier just keep cornering them, Yuriko make the first move and dash to the soldier and start to knock them one by one.

Yona who's watching the whole situation from up there, staring at the scene unblinking. 'They'll die. If this goes on, if this goes on, Nee-sama will.... Hak will...!' Yona then immediately ran to go to Yuriko and Hak to help them.

"Princess! Princess, please wait!" Tae Jun tries to stop her, but she didn't listen.

"Ah!" As Yuriko hear Yona's scream, she immediately looks up, she could see that Tae Jun yank Yona' s hair and smiled while look desperate at the same time.

"Princess, I can't let you go... To that man's side! You're going back to the castle with me!" Yona then doesn't even hesitate, she immediately grabs something from her sleeve and pull it out, then use it to cut the hair between her head and Tae Jun grip.

Then she immediately ran down to Yuriko and Hak.

"You know, taking out General Son Hak... Kouka Kingdom's top warrior... Is somewhat an honor." A soldier raise his sword right above Hak's fingers. Yuriko's not far from him, but the way she fight did not help to make her stay close to him either.