Chapter 14: For Love and Glory Holes

The chase was on.

As if wondering if the Subliminal One was being truthful with his bet, Sallie did the mistake and looked over her shoulder.

The Subliminal One was not lying.

He was already making his way towards her, taking slow, deliberate steps, and Sallie found herself smiling endearing, and challengingly, at her boyfriend. Taking that hint seriously, she turned on her heels and hurried down the corridor.

She was running blindly, so she needed to find her bearings promptly, and she doubted the Subliminal One was going to go easy on her.

Her first instincts were the use the rooms to her advantage. Now, she was certain the Subliminal One knew this place at the back of his hand, and while he knew Sallie so very well, she was willing to deceive him just to win.

Glancing over her shoulder, she took note that the Subliminal One had took a large step over the growing orgy that tried to drag her down, his eyes intent and studying her attentively. That thrilled her little heart, the way he looked at her so possessively. It was a strange animal calling she hadn't felt since...

Since...

Sallie hurried to the door on her right, entering it and slamming the door behind her, fully aware that she only had a few moments spare to herself to prepare her plan...whatever that was. At this point, she was winging it.

The room she had thrown herself in seemed simple enough. Again, like the entrance hallway, it was illuminated with the dull red shade of the crimson-coloured bulbs. They had no lampshades, hanging off its cord, swaying slightly with the movement of this building as it shifted and jiggled with its occupiers.

To her horror, it was a dead-end, a simple cloakroom. It brought her back vaguely to the old cloakrooms in high school, the old wooden benches that rested on all sides of the room, with a couple posed back-to-back in the centre. An incredible variety of coats and bags and jackets hung in this room, all seemingly lost from previous visitors, every hook at least holding three articles. It was a very full cloakroom.

Hide. HIDE!

The absolute thrill took control, her eyes frantic behind the mask of Purity. Her dreadlocks swung around as she searched for a decent hiding spot. A lot of it seemed too simple, but by the time she realised that it was too late to make a narrow escape of the room, she couldn't change her mind now. The Subliminal One would be coming.

Maybe I can ask for a rematch-!

The Subliminal One does not have rematches...

She never knew that, she just assumed, but a part of her was certain that she got him on point. When the Subliminal One wants something, he has his eyes on it, he will seize it.

Sprinting to the far corner of the cloakroom, she buried herself into the countless reems of coats and jackets that hung, using the benches and hangers in the centre to cover herself. And peering through the red-hued wood, she spied at the door.

Her heart was thrashing already, and she hasn't even left this room.

The door opened, and expectantly, she watched as the Subliminal One stepped inside, his eyes staring brilliantly through his mask. He stood with such a strength of power radiating off him that Sallie had to hold herself back from just surrendering herself to him and just begging him to fuck her senseless.

But Sallie Knight never surrendered without a good fight.

The Subliminal One closed the door behind him, remaining in his stance, unmoved as he carefully scanned the cloakroom. His shirt unbuttoned, revealing the gorgeous tattoos that marked his chest. He calmed his breathing, his gaze searching the area like a machine ready for the kill.