Harry

It's now 2022. One Direction hasn't reunited no matter how much the fans want it. Honestly, I'm sure some of the band wouldn't mind a reunion either. Maybe I'd enjoy a reunion as well.

Louis has wrapped up his world tour which was a huge success. He sold out every place he played. I'm so proud of Louis.

I have kept up with him through social media and through my burner account on Twitter. My burner account was mostly "Larry" content and I enjoy reading about me and Louis. The true stuff as well as the fantasy stuff. Some of the stuff written is brilliant and I have wished more than once that it was as true as they make it seem.

Liam has been live several times and is into the NFTs and doing tons of charity work. He's mentioned coming to a show of either Louis or mine but I've yet to see him. If he has gone to one of Louis' shows he's remained unseen.

Niall is playing golf and living a happy life. He has put out two albums and not gonna lie they're both pretty awesome. Niall is truly a talented lad.

Zayn. Well Zayn has had a difficult past year. His relationship has crashed because of his mother in law. Who in my opinion is lying about the whole situation. The Zayn she described isn't the Zayn I spent five years with in the band. He's not been present on social media much. As far as I know he and Louis haven't made up either.

Then there's me... well, my success surprises even me. I did Coachella and I have to say singing next to Shania Twain and Lizzo was amazing! I had a blast. My new record comes out in May and I have a couple movies coming out this year.

I've created a mysteriousness about my album that is leaving the fans wanting more. Oddly, Zayn had always been the "mysterious" one in the band but I have been that since I went solo.

But even with loads of money in my bank account and being surrounded by so many people I still feel lonely. Something is missing or should I say someone is missing.

"Harry?" Olivia, my current beard said, pulling me from my thoughts. She was sat at my side and too close for my liking. I had been in California for what feels like forever and I'm ready to go home.

"Yeah?" I looked over at her. Looking at her makes me cringe. Her face brings back all the memories of how she and I became she and I and the huge fight I had with Louis over it.

I had felt I needed to tell him so in a call with Freddie I asked for him to put daddy on the phone. Freddie was confused since I hadn't asked to talk to Louis before, not even once.

"I'll be getting a new beard," I told him. "I wanted you to know it's not real.

"You don't have to tell me who you're fucking Harry. Don't try to play her off as a beard when I know better." He growled at me.

"Are you serious?" I asked looking in his eyes.

He moved the phone from his face. "I'm serious. Just live your glamorous life and don't worry about us."

"Louis stop this," I begged. "You can be angry with me and that's fine but I wanted you to know. And I will always worry about my son so don't ever tell me not to."

Louis was still "dating" Eleanor and I hated it. He wasn't mine anymore even if I wished he was. "Did you get the papers?" He asked.

"I did," I said looking at the envelope that contained the divorce papers.

"Get them signed and we'll be done for good," Louis said and hung up.

He had seen the headlines about me being engaged. I knew he had just by the way he was acting. He was hurt and when he was hurt it came out as anger.