➼ Awake ⦾

They didn't speak.

Now that I came back to my senses, I just realize a thing.

That chant...

Wall has ears-

Everyone heard me cry, and yet they chose to ignore me.

Entrance has visions-

They knew but they didn't let me see them.

Trees have voices-

But they choose to stay silent.

Beware the Clamant-

Cause they can be pretentious beasts, who'll tell you a story.

Beast tells untruths- 

"Out of everything you said, which is true and which is not?" I speak.

And the mysticism is not yet here and will never be.

I look at him, directly into his eyes.

I would never give you the honor to be my king.

He gives me his unexplainable look before laughing. Maybe because he knows that I know that he is lying right in front of my face.

 "I'll give you one more game, Sabrina."

I tilt my head, he didn't give me the answer I wanted even though he comprehends.

"A truth or lie test."

My turn to laugh, "Did you turn eight-years-old shit or something?"

"It's either you'll play or no response, Daughter." Fuck You.

I compose myself before smiling like the hell I care if I die in this hell. And then nod, his cue to begin explaining.

"All you need to do is tell truth and if not, you'll taste hell."

Don't I in the presence of tasting it?

He flicks his thumb finger to his middle finger. It creates a loud sound in the area.

Parang unting-unting yumayanig at nahahati ang inaapakan.

Tanging nagawa ko lang ay tignan ang sahig dahil kahit na gusto kong umalis sa pwesto ay hindi maaari dahil sa pagkakagapos saakin.

I close my eyes while the area is almost near to getting destroyed. At least, from my perspective but I know for a fact that for them, this is just a silly game for a foolish kid.

I heard a flick again. This time, all I can hear is the deafening sound of my heavy breathing. Para akong nagising sa isang panaginip.

I open my eyes just to see the darkness eating my whole existence.

I look around, I feel like my eyes are closed by the way I can only see the emptiness of the nothingness.

I hate dark things.

I hate when I can't see things.

That's probably my biggest fear, to see nothing.

I can already feel my emotion rising up.

I can feel my heart beating so fast that I feel like I'm exploding like a broken bomb.

I-

I feel empty, like the place where I am.

I lean back on the thing that I am sitting on. My hands and feet are free from the chain earlier.

I could have moved freely, but I didn't; instead, I closed my eyes and waited to see what would happen in the next few seconds.