➼ One Of Us ⦾

Biglang bumalik ang diwa ni Kianne. Napahinga siya ng malalim at bahagyang napa-yuko. Parang kinapos ang hiniga o may sumakal sa kanya.

"Kianne! Are you okay?" Mabilis at may pag-aalalang tanong ni Nox. He wasn't afraid of the devil because he knew Trorruxon wouldn't hurt his brother.

But he was afraid of himself...

"I-I'm fine," Tumitig ito kay Nox ng may kahulugan. Both sibling know what will happen.

On the other side, Sabrina understands what will happen.

But not in the way the sibling comprehends. 

"No one will survive... It's only me..." She whispers slowly. It's like a deadly chant to her.

Napapikit siya dahil sa walang magawa at ang manood na lang kung anong mangyayari.

"Nox," When the devil called his name again, Nox immediately knew what it meant. He is now nothing. "I figure out that humans are just clowns..."

"When you're confused or chaotic, your entire body and spirit become as innocent and free as a little kid... to the point where you've forgotten everything." That sentence made everyone focus on the devil. Nox becomes vulnerable in a second, but that short second creates the biggest impact.

"Planning to kill yourself, huh?" He focuses on Nox and grins. "You all are easy to play with, just one emphatic sentiment, you all break like an innocent kid."

"So, how do you think you can stop me?" 

The three of them comprehend that he was just manipulating them. From the very beginning...

"You all got your decision but let me give you one more choice, Nox." He looks at the sharp dagger in Kianne's hand. Kianne stares at it too, then, looks at Nox. 

Kianne and Nox look at each other.

"Do it..." He says as sweet as an innocent kid who wants candy. As he says those words, he transported himself beside Nox- "Kill him..." -who is now staring at the dagger.

"Kill your brother!" He says with a full confident voice.

Napalayo silang dalawa sa sigaw.

His tone changed, and madness was visible all over his sinful soul. The moment he yelled in wrath, his face changed along with his body. 

He changes into his demonic form. 

Everyone in the room was stunned by the sudden outburst. Except for Aeolus, who is already used for visual perception. Unti-unting nagiba ang anyo niya, mula sa maayos ay naging tunay na demonyo ito. He has thick horns and his hair is made of lifelike fire. 

Dahil sa malalim nitong paghinga ay kita mo ang mga ngipin niyang matutulis. The way he stares has the power to conflagrate everyone, with his eyes flickering in a blaze.

Sa likod niya ay may pakpak. Kalahating sunog at kalahating buo nguni't kita mo ang pagitim ng ginto niyang pakpak. 

Ang damit na soot ay nasunog dahil katawan niya na mas tumangkad at mas lumaki. Naghahalong kulay itim at pula ang katawan niya, almost has the pattern of a lava.

"Do it." Mariin at paos nitong saad. Halo rin sa boses ang boses halimaw nitong anyo.

Kianne handed the dagger to Nox, "Do it..." Hindi makapaniwalang tinitigan siya ni Nox, "Why did you believe in him..."

Kianne grinned, "I told you, I'll find another way to end this."

"This is not the way it should be-!" Maring saad nguni't hindi siya pinatapos magsalita ng pabalang na binigay sa kanya ni Kianne ang patulis. Hindi binitawan ni Kianne ang kamay ni Nox habang nasa gitna ang patulis.