➼ Told the untold ⦾

Napapikit ako ng mariin kasabay ng malakas na hangin na umiikot sa aking kabuoan. I feel my chest... It's all pain.

Makalipas ng ilang segundo ay ramdam ko ang pagtigil ng hangin.

Para akong bumaksak sa mataas na lugar at ngayon ay naka-upo sa sahig na nagyeyelo sa lamig.

Malalim at mabilis ang paghinga ko sa nararamdaman.

"Child..." I hear him, loud and clear. Binuksan ko ang mata para makita ang kabuoan.

Bumalik ako sa dati.

I see nothingness.

Darkness is eating me up.

"She..." The place suddenly creates a portal. But this time it wasn't any other dimension. It was him walking forward to meet me.

- -

"-Did a lot of things more than you did." 

Sabrina almost goes back to sitting down on the cold floor when she tries to stand up.

"She never disobeys my command. And always follow me, obediently." Imagining her mother being what he described is awful. But one thing isn't clear to her.

"Why did you take her as your wife?"She remembers her mother's face.

"When she released me, she chanted words and she knew there will be a return of something but she continued."

He didn't let her talk another word. "She knew what will exactly happen to you."

Napahawak si Sabrina sa ulo. Parang itong binibiyak sa mga nalalaman at sa nakita mula kanina.

"She doesn't care about what will the future holds..."

Napakuyom ang magkabilang kamay ni Sabrina.

Now that the King is standing in front of her, he says. "Can we continue?"

Her face didn't change but the puzzle in her eyes is visible.

"-Our little game?" Nahigit ni Sabrina ang hinga at wala sa sariling napatango.

She can't do anything... Para siyang naging mistulang matamlay na pusa.

He smiles sinisterly and snaps his finger in the air. He steps back and sits-

Suddenly, his throne is on his back but the place didn't change. "Please, be seated."

She follows and settles herself. By that, he begins to speak.

"Your father, Hanze Haxon." He shows her a portal, inside of it is her father figure. Bumukas ng kaunti ang labi ni Sabrina at mabilis na umiling.

"He's died."

"Do you love him?"

"I-" Mabilis siyang napatigil ng may mapagtanto.

"Never did." 

She bites her lower lips and look at her hand. Mariing itong nakasarado at nang mapagtanto ay nanginginig niya itong binuksan. Nilagay ang dalawang kamay sa magkabilang braso ng upuan.

"Maybe if I remember my full memories..."

"Do you think he loves you?" She shakes her head. No. "Do you care enough to be blameworthy of what he has done for you?"