Reunited

A/N: Not my artwork, just some random Heather McNamera fanart I found at 2 am.

2023 A/N: Geez, I liked to ramble a lot in my old A/N's.

(Still in Amelia's pov by the way.)

I floated up the damp grass backyard of the Hamilton manor as fast as I could, anticipation building up inside me as the manor came closer into view. God, I couldn't wait to see his face again! I peered inside all the back windows and even flew up a few feet to reach the ones on the second floor.  

I finally found the window of Johnathan's room and floated through the wall to wait for him to return, since I assumed he was having dinner. I sat down impatiently on the edge of the bed facing the door and bounced my knee as I waited for him to arrive. A few minutes later, I heard footsteps outside his bedroom door and instantly knew they were his.

Johnathan's pov: 

After dinner, I cleared my spot at the table and went upstairs to finish some last-minute homework. I opened my door and immediately jumped backinto the hallway.

No...

Phillip, who had come up the stairs behind me and who had a bedroom next to me, came over to me. 

"Is something wrong, Johnathan? You look like you've seen a ghost!" he laughed a little, still concerned.

"That's the problem. I think I have."

Word count: 243