Panic attack

Thrid person pov:

When Amelia came back over to Jon, he was curled up in a ball on the cold, hard bathroom tile sobbing. 

¨IT'S ALL MY FAULT! I DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!¨ he yells over and over.

Amelia strokes his hair and hugs him, trying to calm him down. It's a relief to her that nobody else can see her; for Phillip and Angie Jr soon rush in.

Amelia's pov:

They think he has gone truly mad. He keeps pushing me away (to them he is pushing air) and yelling at me that 'he deserves to die' and that I 'should leave him be.' Lucky for him, I love him way too much to ever let him kill or harm himself. 

Phillip and Angie drag him by the arms, which are thankfully unscathed, out of the bathroom. Once they get to Johnathan's room, they lay Jon on his bed, where he promptly covers his face with a pillow.

Phillip's pov:  

I think Jon must have had a mental breakdown when he heard ma and pa arguing because he kept saying Amelia's name and seemed to be talking to her. Not long after his mental breakdown in the bathroom, Jon fell asleep. I looked at the clock. GEEZ it was almost 2 in the morning! Angie and I went back to my room where the rest of my siblings were already cuddled up in my bed. I sighed. Guess I was sleeping on the floor. At least Ma and Pa had finally stopped arguing...

Jon pov:

Before I fell asleep, one last thought stuck in the back of my mind.

'Did mom and dad not hear me yelling from the bathroom, or did they not care?'

A/N: Sorry for lack of updates but this chapter was interesting. Kinda.

Word count: 302