New life

A/N:

Be honest, is the image above true or do yall think my story is boring? I need imput!

Bold = Jon normal = Amelia (This is for pov btw. Shoutout to the author who gave me the idea for this; you know who you are.)

2023 A/N: I have no idea which author I got this inspiration from.

I dont know what made me do it, but im glad I did. He was such a nice guy he was so sincere. His lips are soft and taste slightly of peppermint. Too bad I cant bottle up the taste forever, because I soon have to pull away to catch my breath.

He looks at me, shocked yet glowing with happiness. He gives me a ginormous hug and runs his fingers through my silky hair. Something I suspected he's been wanting to do for a long time. If this were a movie, the part where we kissed would have included crescending backround music and so on. But, even though this feels glamorous enough to be a scene from a movie, it isn't. This is real.

I couldnt believe she had kissed me, but I also wasnt complaining. This was the kind of stuff I could only dream about. I didnt know how soon it would become my reality. Up close, her hair had a faint smell of coconut and... raspberry? Sounds wierd together, but to me it was the most amazing smell ever.

Meanwhile, in Phillips room...

WARNING, WARNING, SMUT INCOMING!! FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS PART.

I had been texting Theodosia, more like sexting, but whatever. I was completely flirting with her and we were just hanging out when she asked to come over. Thinking nothing of it, I said yes. Not long after 5:15, I heard the doorbell ring and flew down the stairs to answer it. There was, on the front doortep of the Hamilton household, looking adorable in her lavender T-shirt with black wooden buttons down the front of it. She was also wearing bleached (lighter blue?) blue jeans with rips all the way from her juicy thighs to her ankles.

(Dam Phillip, u comparing Theo to a chicken leg?)

I stopped staring and made eye contact with her.

¨You look adorable.¨ I teased, holding her hand and leading her inside.

¨And you look super hot.¨ she teased, kissing me lightly.

Now I was really turned on.

I carried her up the stairs, her legs wrapping easily around my waist, and fell on the bed with her back to the bed and her chest against mine. She loosened her grip around my neck and kissed me. I kissed her too, but my fingers wandered a little bit and found their way to the hem of Theos shirt. She didnt react when I reached up her shirt a few inches, so I knew she didnt mind. We both knew she would stop me if I was going too far.

Her skin underneath the shirt was warm and she giggled a little bit when I tickled her, but didnt pull away. I leaned over and gently kissed her cheek, then her nose, then right below her ear. They were light, fluttery, skin-tingling kisses, until I got to her ear. I added a tiny bit of suckage, but not enough to leave a mark.

If it had left a mark, she and her dad would have killed me.

Theodosia gave out a small moan. Barely audible enough for anyone but me to hear. I leaned down to her neck to give her another kiss. I wanted Theodosia to feel loved. I didnt realise I was kinda overstepping it until Theodosia gave a moan quite a few deicbles louder than the other one, but not much. I leaned down to give her another kiss on the neck, my fingers inching their way up her shirt.

They were about halfway up her torso by now, when there was a loud knock at the door. I stopped, my lips inches from the soft and vulnerable skin on her neck. I whispered in her ear ¨Later, baby.¨ She just nodded. I lifted myself off of her and she pulled her shirt back down.

I opened the door. Pa was standing there.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked.

He looked grim.

"Im leaving forever. Goodbye."

We hugged, and I watched him leave.

I don't think he ever said goodbye to Johnathan.

A/N: I dont know what to say. I need holy water.

2023 A/N: If you guys want, I can take the Philidosia smut out, but I'm NOT rewriting it.

Word count: 772