Chapter

Pipsghetti's pov:

I was frozen in shock, my face pale and hands shaking. 

"What's PTSD?" I asked nervously.

"It stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. When something traumatizing happens, it can affect a person's mental health, which seems to be the case for Johnathan here."

"Is there anything we can do for him?" Mom asked, putting a hand on Jon's shoulder.

The doctor took the clipboard from the table and looked at it for a second before replying, "There is group an solitary therapy he can attend and medication, but he is still a minor so we don't reccomend it. Though the choice is yours, your husband's, and Johnathan's of course."

Dad looked up from where he was reading something on his phone.

"How the hell can you be so weak-minded that your friend's death affect you this much. I was concerned before, but now I just think you're pathetic." the man scoffed, "Give him the medication."

Dad's outburst surprised us all, as dad was suually very understanding, minus the fact he worked a lot.

"That's the thing Mr. Hamilton, we cannot give him medication without his consent, seeing as it is HIS body." the doctor said, turning his gaze back on Johnathan.

"I'm sure Johnathan would give his consent." Alexander looked expectantly at Jon.

Jon sat for a moment, contemplating his options. Then, he spoke.

"Actually, no. I would only like to do the therapy."

"Okay then."

A/N: I decided to change Alexander's character up a little bit.

Word count: 254