Hospital

Johnathan's pov: 

I wake up and am immediately hit with a blinding pain in my head. I must have hit it on the ground when I fainted. I sit up, trying to keep from falling back onto the pillows. The pain is dizzying, and pulses through my whole body. I look around, my vision still slightly blurry, and try to see if I can spot anyone. Nobody. I am all alone.   

After a few minutes of lying in bed, I feel the walls starting to shrink.  ( A/N: This is the part where he's dreaming, when the walls stop shrinking it means he's woken up.) They shrink smaller. and smaller. and smaller until I can feel myself hyperventilating. When I open my eyes again, drenched in cold sweat, I see many confused, concerned, and one silvery-pale face. I feel the heat of joy radiating throughout my body just at the comforting sight of my Amelia.

Holly's pov: 

We all rushed in the room when we heard Jon's quick, panicked breathing. He sounded like he was dying and I was concerned. We all crowded around his bedside, careful to give him a little bit of breathing room. Soon after we all came in, Jon's face seemed to light up just a little bit and at first I thought it was because of me since he was looking straight at me. Or so I thought. I heard him whisper a name, barely audible. I doubt anyone else heard it, but I did clear as day.

 "Amelia..." and I followed his gaze to my immediate left and saw-or THOUGHT I saw- a transparent outline.

It must have been the florescent hospital lighting because when I blinked and looked again, the outline, and ANY possible trace of a person, or dead person, was gone.

Jon's pov:

A tall man with greasy, messy black hair came into the room carrying a clipboard. He cleared his throat. He seemed kind of nervous, I could see the clipboard shaking a bit in his grasp. He turned to us and began speaking.

"Mr and Mrs. Hamilton, I am regretful to have to inform you that your son, Johnathan Hamilton, has PTSD from the evnt of a loved one dying. He will need therapy to fully recover." 

Word count: 383