The wait

-----Here is a little sample of the next chapter I can't be bothered to finish it at the moment because I have a lot going to for me and I'm doing track! and I'm enjoying it a lot so once the season is over ill continue-----

My leg jumps up and down as I sit in the waiting room beside JJ. A million thoughts ran through my head. "I just got John B back I can't lose him again, is he going to be okay? What's going on with him and Sarah? Is JJ looking at me?"

JJ put his hand over my knee to stop it from moving. You look up at him and he gives me a soft smile and I return it. I'm so thankful that JJ stayed with me, I would hate to be here waiting for John B alone in this stingy waiting. Down the hall I see Mr. Cameron walk out of John B's room and go to the front desk. Then I saw Sarah and John B walk towards JJ and me. After Mr. Cameron got John B's discharge papers he told J and me what had happened. "John B he did what!" When I found out the whole story with Topper to say I was furious was an understatement. "Yeah man, he hits us we hit him back." JJ is just as railed up as me, but as he was looking for a fight, I was looking for answers. "Ward offered to be my legal guardian." John B says entirely skipping over what J and I said. "So I said yes.." He continues and shrugs. I give JJ a look of don't you even but before J can say anything Ward steps back into the room. "Hey kiddo we gotta hit the road. Let us take you home." Ward smiles and then shuts the door behind him. I could tell John B was getting happy by the sound of having an actual home again because I'd heard he was living alone in the chateau with only enough to scrape by.