Hey, Gorou

"Itto, you know we can't avoid it any longer, I'm just saying this because I want you to be in the same page as I. As soon as I'm well, I have to get out of here, Watatsumi needs me after the surprise attack, and I don't want them to think I'm dead." Gorou vented but at the same time was woried about his new friend's reaction.

"Don't worry, I know your people need you, so don't worry about me, but... Can we still be friends, can we still have slumber parties, and talk about life. There's still a lot of stuff I haven't shown you, like how to annoy the crazy chicken lady or how to fight oni style."

"Itto, it's not like I'll simply disappear but I'll have less time to spend with you." He explained calmly to make sure Itto could keep his mood high up.

"Ugh, sometimes I wish I could monopolize you only for myself! Life would be much funnier if you were always with me. But I also want to see you well, so get better faster but not that fast ok?" Arataki complained to his dear general.

"Uh, thanks I guess..." The little general stuttered while deeply blushing.

"Hey, Gorou?"

"Yes, Itto."

"Do your wounds still hurt a lot."

"Nope, it's healing, and it's all thanks to you!" The puppy assured Arataki to make him feel better.

"That's good to hear. Hey, Gorou?"

"Yes, Itto." Answered the general realizing that he would be stuck in a loop of questions.

"If your name is Gorou, maybe I should call you gorgeous..."

"What, I'm not that beautiful! You need not to do something like that!" Screamed the puppy widely embarrassed by the other's words.

"Hey, gorgeous"

"Wha-what is it Itto?"

"Can I hug you?"

"Su-sure..."

The giant then proceeds to stand up from where his sitting and launches himself towards Gorou. He makes the little pup sit on his lap and proceeds to pet him and squish his cheeks.

"Hey Gorou."

This time he didn't answer.

"*Sigh*, I love you." He grinned with those sharp teeth of his.

Once again Gorou did not respond to Itto and buried his face on the other's chest.

*****
Uuuuh, NEW CHAPTER!!!
SORRY FOR DYING!
I reread the story and it was actually pretty decent and seeing all your comments really made me smile.😭😭
You guys are the most patient beings ever and I'm sorry for being a lazy human.
I really wanted to thank you for everything, rather you read it this far or not. <3

Love y'all lots, have a fantastic, bombastic day!!!!!