Flowers

"Oh Itto, you're going out? Let me accompany you!" Gorou brightly smiled.

"I'm sorry pup, but I can't handle it if you get hurt again, and I'm just gonna get some stuff real quick, so I'll be back soon!" Arataki explained as he walked out of his humble abode.

"Here I am, alone again..." The general complained while his tail and ears sadly dropped.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Shinobuu!! Did you get the book I asked you for?"

"I actually did, but right now I deeply regret getting this to you, when you're going to be so ungrateful..." Shinobu nagged, even though she already is used to this type of behavior.

"C'mon Shinobu, don't act like you don't feel happy for helping me, the one and oni-"

"Yeah, yeah, just get out of here, not in the mood for this."

"Ok... I get it. Well, i gotta go anyways, see ya!" It to screamed while he shouted from the distance.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Arataki ran around Inazuma, until he found the best flower field. He sits on the shadow of a tree and opens the book that was given to him by Shinobu.

The book's title is Flowers And It's Hidden Meanings, it's old and used, and some words were blurry, but Itto still kept paying attention.

After a deep reading session, the oni firmly declared:
"Alright, let the flower hunting begin!"

*****************************
No one:

Literally no one:

Not a single soul in this world:

Me after not posting for like two months: here three updates in a day >:)