A Moment of Bliss

Gorou dives his face into Itto's chest and the silence grows, not an uncomfortable silence, it was rather cozy, which left both of them thinking on what to do next. Both of them knew they couldn't be together much longer, and this thought pained them, Itto specially. He never thought he'd need someone like this, he had friends, of course, but this is different. The thought of Gorou getting hurt was unbearable. Itto didn't care if this general didn't like him back, he just wanted him to know that he is indeed loved, be it by him or... Someone else he chooses.
That's when the Oni remembered the bouquet he had made, the flowers wouldn't last forever but the gesture would, always imprinted in both's heart.
"Gorou, are you asleep?"
"I don't think I'll be able to sleep for a while after that..." He mumbles deep into the other's chest.
It to let's out a somewhat giddy sigh.
"Well, when I went out i got something for you, can you stand up so I can get it?"
Emitting a groan like sound Gorou asks to stay in that position for a while longer. Itto looks into the other's eyes and scoffs: "Nah don't wanna!" With that the Oni abruptly stands up with the general in his arms and spins around the room as if he's a tornado. Bursts of laughter, dizziness and adrenaline spin into the room with them, when this wind of happiness passes, we're left with two people on the floor, smiling, one looking at the ceiling, another looking at the other.
"Dumbass!" Gorou says finally directing his eyes to the other.
"So can I get my present now?" Itto teases as he stands up. "Close your eyes!" He screams from the other room, and, Gorou does has he's told. When he opens his eyes again, Itto holds his hand, handing to it a bouquet of Sakura blooms.
"They say that Sakura's symbolize a time of renewal and optimism, thought it was perfect for you. You can change the way how you perceive yourself and others, I don't know I just wondered if it would help..." Itto said, lowering his voice tone has he kept talking, getting more and more embarrassed with each second. Noticing this, Gorou tried to calm him down a little by warping his arms around the other's neck and hugging him, though this did not help at all. "Thank you so much Itto, I don't know what i would do with you... And don't be embarrassed, you did a wonderful thing!"
Itto, nervous has he was, not knowing what to do only buried his face into Gorou's shoulder and tightly hugged him.
"Gorou, I really love you..."

Again, no response.

*****
Not Gorou leaving Itto on read😭😭

*****Not Gorou leaving Itto on read😭😭