Back home

"GOROU!" A figure lurks from behind and screams for the general's name.

He looks back only to be hugged by his friend Kazuha.

"Where have you been all this time, we really thought you were dead! And did you just kiss the Oni guy, Gorou what happened??"

"I, I need to go to the shrine first..."

"Ok, but you still have a lot of explaining to do."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me and Kazuha reached the shrine and everyone was glad I was alive, even so, my objective was to find Her Excellency. We entered the room and found her drowning on paper.

"Your Excellency I'm profoundly sorry for my disappearence, after the surprise attack I was seriously injured and a habitant from the island helped me untill I was healthy enough to come back."

"Gorou... You're back, I'm really glad you're doing well. I'm sorry for the sudden orders but I'd like you to help me with the work and Kazuha, go call the traveler, we need them." Kokomi ordered, she was helpless, she didn't want to overwhelm her subjects but in a moment of crises like that she needed to.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I wonder if it'll take too late long until I can see him again, I miss him already. Maybe I can pay him a visit one of these days..." Though Arataki, having no idea what was happening on the other side.