Hunting Onikabutos

"So Gorou, your wounds are healing pretty fast, right..."

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Can we go Onikabuto hunting together!?!" The oni begged from the bottom of his heart.

"Sure, it seems to be an interesting activity, plus I think it will be good for me to stroll for a bit."

"Then it's settled! Grab all your stuff cause we're about to catch them all!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Our first stop is next to the domain! Here we have a very quirky and fast Onikabuto. It may be hard to catch him, do you wanna try it out?"

"Sure! I won't let you down!"

As soon as Gorou approached the insect, it started running away and jumped right on Itto's face.

"Oh my, please take this thing out of my beautiful face" He said, totally paralysed with fear.

"*Snort* HAHAHA, NO WAY IT JUMPED ON YOUR FACE! Ahh, let me get it."

Still laughing, Gorou took the Onikabuto out of Arataki's face. Even though the crimson eyed individual was terrified from what just happened, he was quite satisfied for seeing, the general laugh so much for the first time.

"Onto the next Onikabuto we go!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Now that we collected all the Onikabutos let's go to the arena, a magical place where all the Onikabutos dream to be, a place where you can find out who's worthy... And who's worthless..." As dramatic as he usually is, the oni used his charisma to try and amaze his new roommate.

After such a presentation, Gorou had great expectations about this so called Onikabuto Arena. Even though it seemed like an awesome place, it was just the remains of a chopped tree in the middle of vegetation.

"Because this is your first time, I the all mighty, selfless and charismatic Arataki Itto will allow you to choose which Onikabutos will fight first.

And while the puppy general was chosing who would fight, a group of man appeared.

"Boss! We haven't seen you in so long!" One of them cried out.

"Yes, we are so lost without your orders!"

"Woah, woah, woah, calm down guys, can't you see I'm busy, I'm teaching this guy about Onikabuto's duel"

"Ooh, this is certainly a very important moment in someone's life, specially if our boss is personally teaching them." Said one of the unknown man.

"That's right! -Happily responded itto.- because y'all understand how important this is why don't you join? You don't mind right Gorou?"

"The more the merrier..." He answered strangely tired even though no one noticed.

"So let's start!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Today was pretty fun, right Gorou?" Itto asked while they were on their way home.

"Yeah..."

Suddenly everything felt strange to Gorou, his sight went blurry, and his body was heavy, everything was painted with strange colours and he couldn't hear anything. He was stumbling, he was falling, and the last thing he saw, was Itto's face filled with tears.

"Gorou! Gorou!" Itto screamed but it was useless, he wouldn't react. Blood started leaking from his wounds and Arataki started panicking.
He picked Gorou up and ran has fast as he could till he reached his house.

"Why didn't you tell me anything! Now that I look back, you really weren't well, so why!?"