Farewell

"Today's the day..." Gorou declared, his ears were directed to the floor, it was obvious he wasn't very happy

"Do you mean you're going back to Watatsumi island?"

"Yes, it was nice staying at Hanamizaka with you but, I have to go..." Tears slowly drip from the generals face.

"C'mon pup, don't be sad, we'll still be able to see each other so don't worry."

"I wish I didn't have to go..." Gorou said now tightly hugging the Oni he loved so much.

"Um, if you want I can accompany you until Watatsumi island, I mean I'm a pretty good pilot..." Stuttered Itto having an internal crisis for having the one he loved the most hugging him.

"Really?!" The puppeyes beamed with happy.

"Yeah, whatever you want..."

And so the both of them reach the coast, summoned a waverider and embarked in a journey until Watatsumi.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"It seems like we're here. It's a gorgeous place, just like you." Arataki said as cheesy as usual.

"I told you not to call me gorgeous you dork, haha."

"I can't, because it's true... And I love you." The Oni, now completely red, stands his hand and brushes it on Gorou's face, he slowly gets closer. Finally he gives a peck on the other's lips.

After kissing the one his in love him, he gets back to the wave rider and screams: "I LOVE YOU GOROU!"

Gorou, now completely blushing didn't know what to do or in what to think, so he tries to brush it off and starts walking to the shrine. He was so focused in what Itto said that he didn't even realize someone was lurking from behind.