Chapter 18: Class trip (1)

It was a quick trip, when they all get all the things they needed, they headed back to Inazuma High and evening-study sessions had already started. Seeing them come back with plastic bags filled with snacks and drinks, Zhongli allowed them to go and keep them in their dorms.

Thoma put down his things and washed his hands, he turned around and saw Ayato standing outside his room.

“Is something the matter?” He asked.

“Yes,” Ayato walked in and shut the door, “Dealing with you.”

Even though he said ‘dealing with you’, in reality, he only kissed Thoma, but just a bit harder.

Thoma’s legs hit the edge of the bed and crashed onto his bed. Ayato had almost lost his mind, he reached beneath the hem of Thoma’s shirt, squeezing the softness of his waist and then slowly moving upwards.

Thoma could not take it anymore, he managed to let out, “Ge…….”

Ayato immediately stopped when he heard his voice. He pulled out his hand and leaned in to bite gently on Thoma’s neck, “Fuck, I’m hard.”

Thoma gently pushed Ayato away, “No need to mention it, it’s been poking me this whole time.”

“You’re not much better,” Ayato said, “Want me to take care of it for you?”

“Get lost.”

The next day, a tour guide came into their classroom for the class trip. Zhongli walked in and asked, “Have y’all decided on your groups?”

Everyone nodded. Ayato, Thoma, Lumine, Aether, Kazuha and Gorou in one group.

Ayato was assigned to be the leader of the group, he tore out a piece of paper and wrote down the members.

He handed it to the tour guide and the tour guide squinted at the paper. He could not understand the handwriting at all.

Thoma sighed and took the paper back and wrote the names down again.

He handed in the new written paper to the tour guide. Thoma's handwriting is very neat, the tour guide looks at Thoma like his saving grace.

“We are actually going to Liyue today, with the school there too,” the tour guide said.

Everyone cheered, “Liyue!” Lumine’s voice was the loudest.

Zhongli gave so many reminders like “Remember to walk quietly along the corridors, some classes are still having lessons”, Kazuha got annoyed and then said, “Do we need to hold hands too?”

Ayato reached out his hand and Thoma looked at it, he looked around and then covered Ayato’s hand with his.

“Ohh-” The whole class turned around, worrying that the strong reaction would scare Thoma, he replied back, “What are you all ‘oh-ing’ at? Turn around.”

The class didn't really care anyway, the two big bros had been very touchy with each other and they are pretty used to it.

They all went to the bus slowly, Thoma and Ayato went to the second last row.

Thoma felt a bit sleepy in the classroom, now the drowsiness is much more stronger. He leaned against the window and planned to sleep for a while.

Seeing this, Ayato pulled him back, “You’ll lean on the window but not on me?”

The back of their hands lay against each other silently for a while and then Ayato’s fingers intertwined with Thoma’s.

The bus grew noisier and noisier, Thoma could not sleep at all.