Little Battlers eXperience Timeline

This timeline takes place in an alternate timeline where the anime seasons that come after LBX W never happen.

Since the event known as the Fall of Eden, the gang has resumed their normal lives competing in the Little Battlers Experience. However, their lives would drastically change as a mysterious explosion outside the city creates an energetic shockwave, which gives what appears to be superpowers to half of the city's population, including the gang. Later on, as the gang is having another battle, Van notices a crook trying to attack a young cop. Before anyone could react, Van suddenly summons a shield without realizing and tosses it at the crook, knocking him out. Upon closer inspection, the gang notices how it resembles the one used by Achilles, later realizing that he and gang had gained the powers of their respective Battlers. As they learn about other super-humans, the gang decides fight crime and other threats with their new abilities.

In a parallel plot, some of the heroes begin to show hints of romantic involvement, including Van and Amy, but it wouldn't be until later on that it becomes public knowledge, causing some criminals to get involved.

==========

Characters:
==========

Van Yamano

Amy Cohen

Kaz Walker

Justin Kaido

Mika Morris

Laura Hanasaki

Hiro Hughes

Nils Richter

Jessica Kaios

Asuka Kojou

Hanz Gordon

Dak Sendo

Kiyoka Sendo