Love Live Timeline

For SecondRound, Katsuki_Ch, and MoonlarktheAlphaWolf

~~~~~~~~~~

This timeline might be the most interesting in my Team Arch franchise, because this immediately picks up after the disbandment of the original μ's in the original anime, and the anime events of Sunshine, NijiGaku, and Superstars are drastically altered, yet still have their usual characters.

In Akihabara, Honoka, Kotori, and Umi become 3rd Years, and are now leading Otonokizaka's Student Council; Hanayo, Maki, and Rin become 2nd Years, and are now leading the School Idol Study Club and μ's, Eli, Nozomi, and Nico graduate, and to their separate ways, with Eli continuing her old ballet career, Nozomi working full time at the temple, and Nico starting a new idol group while spending more time with her younger siblings; Yukiho and Alisa become 1st Years, and join the School Idol Study Club and μ's; two male OCs named Takuto and Shiro (known as Shinra in this timeline to differentiate himself from Shiro Sutherland) also appear (The latter is made by SecondRound).

In Uchiura, Uranohoshi never suffers from a lack of applicants, but still has some struggles; Chika never hears about μ's, and works with her family; Yō starts a water sports career; Hanamaru works at Uranohoshi's library, and is the only Uchiura resident with the ability to see Yo-Kai; Yoshiko still suffers from her chūnibyō complex; Ruby and Dia are still fans of μ's, which eventually leads them to make their own version of Aqours; Mari is still overseas; Kanan works at her family's scuba shop; Saint Snow is still a thing, but Leah harbors a special ability that makes her transform into a giant black raven; and Riko is still a 1st Year at Otonokizaka, where she hears about μ's and decides to join the club.

At Nijigasaki Academy, the events are fairly the same as the anime events with some changes. Akihiko "Aki" Suzuki, an original (male) character made by SecondRound, exists in the timeline (unlike that one chapter) and is one of the managers of Team Niji, along side his cousin, Yu Takasaki, and fellow schoolmate Tamaki, also made by SecondRound; Shizuku goes through existential void, believing that her school idol career isn't worth it anymore, causing her to leave the group and find an inspiring figure to motivate her into a pursuing different career, or as she would put it, her "Audrey"; the Konoe Family has Kanata's younger sister, Haruka, transferred to Nijigasaki, along with her own school idol group to fill the gap that Shizuku left behind; both Kanata and Haruka harbor special abilities that make them transform into a brown bear and a white dragon respectively; Shioriko, Mia, and Lanzhu never join Team Niji, and instead, form their Clique, while Shioriko has a special ability that makes her transform into a vicious green snake.

At Yuigaoka, the events are also fairly the same as the anime. The major difference being that Sumire and Ren never joined, leaving only Kanon, Keke, Chisato, Kinako, Mei, Shiki, and Natsumi.

~~~~~~~~~~

μ's
~~~~~~~~~~

Honoka Kousaka

Kotori Minami

Umi Sonoda

Hanayo Koizumi

Rin Hoshizora

Maki Nishikino

Nico Yazawa

Nozomi Tojo

Eli Ayase

Yukiho Kousaka

Alisa Ayase

Riko Sakurauchi

Takuto "Takun" Yuji (OC)

Shinra Asakura (OC by SecondRound, also known as Shiro Asakura in SecondRound's stories)

Aqours
~~~~~~~~~~

Chika Takami

Yō Watanabe

Ruby Kurosawa

Hanamaru Kunikida

Dia Kurosawa

Kanan Matsūra

Team Niji
~~~~~~~~~~

Akihiko "Aki" Suzuki (OC by SecondRound)

Yu Takasaki

Ayumu Uehara

Kasumi Nakasu

Emma Verde

Setsuna Yuki / Nana Nakagawa

Rina Tennoji

Kanata Konoe

Ai Miyashita

Haruka Konoe

Karin Asaka

Tamaki (I forgot his last name) (OC by SecondRound)

Liella
~~~~~~~~~~

Kanon Shibuya

Keke Tang

Chisato Arashi

Kinako Sakurakoji

Mei Yoneme

Shiki Wakana

Natsumi Onitsuka

Side Characters
~~~~~~~~~~

Cocoro Yazawa

Cocoa Yazawa

Cotaro Yazawa

Yoshiko Tsushima

Mari Ohara

Sarah Kazuno

Leah Kazuno

Shizuku Osaka

Shioriko Mifune

Mia Taylor

Lanzhu Zhong

Sumire Heanna

Ren Hazuki