Stealing from the Devil

"Chlo , let me in," Jay said tapping comtinuosly on my window.

" Whats the password," I smiled to myself resting my hands on the window pane.

"Chloe! Just open it, I've nearly frozen my ass off,"

"That's not the password,and watch the language I might tell my uncle" I laughed to myself. My uncle was the dean at our boarding school. The rules were strict and I'd get detention for a week if he knew jay was here so late at night.

" Oh fine, Chloes the greatest and I'm the worst,"

" correct! And it's nice to know we see eye to eye now," I said pushing up the window as jay ducked inside. He looked bedraggled, but as always the hottest guy at school, Messy brown hair, tan, muscular, a crack up, smart, Blue eyes. And the boyfriend to the ( I'll try to watch my language) sluttiest, ditziest, bitch, in the whole school. He now stood infront of me, and at least a head taller than me.

"Sorry kiddo, But well never see eye to eye,". "I'm not a kid, I'm actually quiet mature for my age," I snapped allthough it sounded ridiculous even to me.

He cackles his chest heaving in uneven patterns, he plopped on my bed still laughing. Landing on my unicorn pillow pet. "What's this miss-mature-Chloe," I could see him plotting rude things to say about my infomercial weakness " I'll have you know my Boyfriend bought that for me," I lied snatching it from him.

" Ha! Right,"

" OKAY! FINE! Maybe I couldn't resist that catchy theme song!" I exclaimed exasperated. He threw his head back and laughed more. I joined in, but seriously the whole " it's a pillow! It's a pet! It's a pillow pet!" was stuck in my head all day.

"WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT THE HECK UP!" Blare shouted. Never wake her up.

Blair was my best friend along with Jay of course. She was gorgeous and had super long brown hair that she always did in that "boho wave". She had the darkest eyelashes and huge almond shaped brown eyes, plump lips and a perky nose, and she always had a boyfriend. Always.

" I was that close to making out with Brad Pitt!" she said referring to her dream, with that she pulled her eyes mask over her eyes and went back to bed.

"Anyways," I said pulling my pillow pet to my chest ," What are we watching tonight?" Jay smiled opening up his backpack to remove a selection. This sort of a weekly thing we started when we were younger. Blare was the only one who knew about them and that the fact I had the biggest crush on him since forever. To him these movie nights were just friends hanging out, to me it was much more.

" Mean girls," he said presenting me with my favorite chick flick.

" you picked out a chick flick?!" I asked shocked, he hated them and after wards they always sparked this curiousity to ask me why girls were so mean to each other, everytime I was tempted to say " jee I don't know you should ask your girlfriend"

" I knew you'd like it, and remember it was the first chick flick we watch together, and for the snack?" he asked looking at me.

"Day old "Roonies Pizza, I feel like I'm totally slacking on my part,"

"No! Roonies is my favorite, and it's better old anyways," he smiled putting the movie in my DVD player. He grabbed a slice and chowed down on it. I watch him for a moment. Wishing he'd picked out a scary movie so I had a reason to hide into his shirt. Actually good thing were not watching a scary movie that whole hiding thing is a dumb move anyways.

"WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS," Blare shouted. I think I know why her parents named her Blare.

As I slowly came to my senses I realized me and Jay were totally spooning each other ( you know when you lay with your back to his stomach ,legs entagled, his hands over you , insert dreamy sigh here)

Jay sat up laughing ," Morning Sunshine," he said to blare as she rolled her eyes.

" OUT! Mr.charming," she said sarcastically ," before your roomate realizes your gone,"

Jay hopped up and grabbed his DVD, his roommate was the biggest tattle

Teller , Eric would proabably go straight to my uncle the second he woke up.

"BYE! Chlo, See you in history," his said ducking slipping through the window and hitting his head which sent me in a fit of giggles.

Blare turned to me and smiled.

"What?" I said. This smile was seriously creeping me out .

" He's so into you, seriously into you. I mean common " it's our first chick flick we watch together," she said in a deep voice," That's what boyfriends say to their girlfriends like, this is where we had our first kiss, or This where we had our first date, when they're about to propose."

"WOAH,WOAh,WOAh!" I exclaimed ," Who said anything about marriage! I've had enough of you examples,"

" Your right, it's probably not going to happen, unless you step up your game! She's going to whisk him right out from under you,"

" your right Blare, I'm going to win back Jay,"