Stealing from the Devil chp3

"That was AWESOME!" Jay later reminisced on the events of lunch.

" But I totally dumped my Italian food all over your girlfriend!" I exclaimed shocked he wasn't even mad. Jay had come over right after i was done getting lectured, and had finished cleaning the whole cafeteria for one of my 30 days of doing such with Tiana, for punishment..Now we were just relaxing on my bed.

" Did you hear her scream?!" he exclaimed not answering my question. As he started laughing plopping down on my pillows. I laughed in confusion.

" You don't care?"

" well, things haven't really been great between us," he admitted. I know it was terrible, maybe I was suppose to want him to be successful in his relationship, but I couldn't help it my heart was singing.

"Shes been on a jealousy rampage! I'm mean you saw her today she couldn't stand you getting compliments and dumped dairy product down your shirt!" he exclaimed," normal people don't do that!"

"Speaking of Dairy products, I need to change or else this milk in my bra is going to curdle, it already smells,Well turn around!" I laughed making little downward circles in the air with my finger. He turned around facing my the wall. I pulled off my drench shirt, throwing it in the hamper. I changed into my "sexy" spongebob PJs and put on a new clean bra and an oversized shirt.

"okay, I'm decent," I announced pulling my hair into a pig tails.

I know it was frumpy looking, but when I'm just with Jay I can just chill.

"Nice hair, Kiddo " Jay said laughing flicking one of my pigtails. I now realized how close to each other we were our bodies inches away, I could smell his scent , I'd never realized he had one. Our eyes locked. There was sudden silence, and sudden heat. He looked down at me holding my gaze.

"Im only with you Jay, it's not like I need to get dressed up," I whispered still looking into his sea of blue eyes. They suddenly flashed with a hint of hurt. Then they flashed away looking toward the door as if he was afraid I had seen.

The door flew open as a group of laughing teenagers flooded into my dorm. Jay and I jumped away from each other. I saw Blare and Gale, Mitchel, and Will filed in ,they stared at both of us. Blare's eyebrow raised. Boys being boys were oblivious.

" Aww we were just talking about you, Chloe, actually everyone was!" Blare chatted.

"You guys HAVE to go to the party!" Will exclaimed slapping Jays back.

"Actually we just came to invite you guys, unless you have something better to do," Blare said staring at me.

"NO!" me and jay both exclaimed in unison.

" Just let me get dressed," I said.

Did I really see a jolt of pain in his eyes? I really hoped I did

While the group waited outside , I pulled my hair out and changed into my strapless hot pink party dress. I teased my hair that was still in curls. I jumped around trying to squeeze into my black pumps with the bow. Clasping my Tiffany heart necklace around my neck. I was excited for this party it was the monthly one which only the "cool" people were aloud. Blare was always invited. Jay had occasionally been able to sneak me into one. But now the people at the party had requested I come! They were fun parties! To dangerous for every week. Everyone had to sneak off the whole Williams Feild vicinity. About a mile away was an abandoned Mansion. Everyone said it was haunted. I thought it was the coolest thing. It was fully furnished with the old owners possessions and such, although it was trashed! I walked out into the hall where only Jay was waiting. I looked at him. Gorgeous. He was drumming on the wall with his fingers. He was looking up at the wall. While it was safe I examined him. His warm colored tan skin, his stubble lining his strong jaw his model shaped lips were parted and his shaggy dark brown hair laid on his forehead and brought attention to his ocean blue eyes. The kind of oceans she see in pictures of Fiji. He then noticed me and gave a weak smile.

"I told them to go ahead we'd catch up, I wanted to talk to you,"

Sorry if there were any grammar mistakes over looked. Please comment and vote :) Thank you! - Evee