It's a little chilly. Especially for a wedding.

It was finally the week of Jacob and Queenie's wedding, there were three days before the wedding on Tuesday 16th October 1928, it was the Saturday before her wedding and Queenie was officially flapping around like a headless chicken. Everything was sorted, she had nothing to worry about, but she was still triple checking everything, looking for anything that could potentially go wrong. However, when she made me and Tina try our bridesmaid dresses on for the third time, Tina put her foot down, "Queenie! This is ridiculous, we haven't grown a dress size in the last half an hour, please don't make us try these on again."

"Somethings going to go wrong, I know it is." She whispered.

"What can go wrong? Queen, you have gone through everything with a fine tooth comb, there is nothing that could go wrong." I sighed, changing out of the dress, again.

She sighed heavily and sat down on her bed, running her hand through her hair, "I'm going to have a little sleep."

"Good idea." Tina sighed.

I managed to get downstairs without Queenie asking me to try anything else on, I made it down to the kitchen, I collapsed into a chair at the table, resting my head in my arms, I heard Theseus chuckle, "Tough day?"

I looked up and glared at him, "Don't you have a house to visit once in a while?"

He rolled his eyes at me, looking over to Newt, "Your fiancée is being mean to me."

"She's tired and you chose to provoke her. Her meanness is your problem." He replied.

"How is Queenie?" Jacob asked.

"She's crazy." I huffed.

"I meant with the wedding." He sighed.

"I repeat, she is crazy. I've had to try on my dress three times. If I have to tell her what the flowers are once more and how many we have ordered, I'm going to turn her into a flower."

"Where is she?" He asked.

"In bed, she's having a sleep because Tina was about to strangle her with the dress." I replied, yawning loudly.

The next day was no different, she was still going through everything, but this time, it was the lads turn, she had pushed them upstairs after breakfast and it was now after lunch and me and Tina were still waiting for them to come back down. An hour after lunch, they finally came back down, Newt and Theseus looked fed up to the brim, Newt sat beside me and looked at me with wide eyes, "Please don't become like this before our wedding."

"I promise. I'll leave that for Queenie to do before our wedding." I chuckled.

"I'm beginning to regret the decision to allow her to help plan it." He grumbled, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Four times! She made us put our suits on four times." Theseus ranted.

Tina shot him a sympathetic look, "Sorry, honey."

"Now do you understand why I was so mean?" I chuckled softly.

"I get it and I apologise." He stated, leaning his head on Tina's shoulder.

"Oh, Queenie, darling. Why don't we go out for the night?" Jacob called, the sound of feet running down the stairs after his voice.

"I have too much to do." She replied.

"Everything is done, sweetie. You need to relax a little, everything is going to be okay, the day will be perfect. You just need to relax and breath for a minute." He stated, stood in the doorway of the kitchen, holding her shoulders.

We all held our breath waiting for her response, hoping she wouldn't make us try anything else on, she eventually nodded reluctantly, "Okay, one night."