4. Where Are You Akshu!!!

Next-Day Morning:

Location: Goenka House

Aarohi was heading towards the hospital when her mobile ranged she picked up the call saying, "Hello Sir"

After listening to the other side of the conversation she replied, "Definitely Sir, I will reach there in no time."

Swarna asked seeing Aarohi's enraged face, "what happened Beta?"

Aarohi replied, "The call was from the police station they have arrested three muggers from the area where Akshu was shot, I'm heading to the police station to identify"

Swarna gritted her teeth in anger, "You leave for the police station right away if one of them is the culprit we will make sure he is punished after what he did to my poor child"

"Yes Badi Mumma, I won't leave him!!!", Aarohi said angrily

"I will also come with you", Swarna said in concern.

"No Kairav Bhaiya is there don't worry, I will keep you updated", Aarohi assured

"Okay also it's your last day at Birla Hospital right?", Swarna asked.

"Yes I will directly head to the hospital from the police station", Aarohi said

Manish and Mimi came there seeing Aarohi talking to Swarna

Manish said, "Aarohi we need to talk"

Aarohi replied looking down, "If it is about Akshu I don't want to hear anything and what you want is not happening"

Manish snapped, "I want?... you think this is what I want!!! This is what even my Akshu wants that's why she..."

Aarohi snapped back, "No!!! That is not happening even if Akshu wants that. I won't allow that"

Manish said, "I don't need your permission Aarohi Gonenka !!! I'm the one who makes the decision so you better deal with it"

Before Aarohi could reply Swarna interrupted, "Please you both calm down!!! We will talk it out in the evening this is not the time and Aarohi please leave now you are getting late and it's a long day for you"

Aarohi just stomped out from there and Manish wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes and left the house.

Location: Birla Hospital

Abhimanyu's Cabin:

Neil said looking at his brother who was just sitting in his chair playing with the paperweight, "Didn't see that coming"

"Hmmm", Abhimanyu replied still in deep thoughts recalling Aarohi's words, "you can't meet Akshu as she is not here and to answer your further question, she has already moved on and is happy with the people who actually deserve her, you better accept that and leave her alone"

He remembered their date night and Akshu's Shayari in her angelic voice, "Tum jo mile muje isski koi toh wajah hai, mane ya na mane iss dil main sirf teri jagah hai"

Neil asked concerned, "Now what Bhai?"

Abhimanyu repeated Aarohi's words, "She is happy with the people who actually deserve her" and further added, "That was a good one" with a small laugh he continued, "My Akshu with someone else can you believe it"

Neil said, "What if that's true?"

Abhimanyu clutched the paperweight in his fist giving Neil the deadly glare