11. Why? Why! Why!!!

A/N:

Hello Everyone, Hope you all are having a great day! I'm really sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long, again got stuck with office work. Finally, I finished chapter 11,  so here comes the chapter! HAPPY READING :)

Lifeline Hospital

Outside OT:

Aarohi saw Dr. Sinha coming out of the OT she held Kairav's hand for support looking at him, More tears rolled down her eyes as preparing herself to hear the worst but what came next shocked everyone.

Dr. Sinha said with a smile, "Why are you all standing here all dejected come on, distribute sweets it's time for celebration"

A confused Manish asked, "What are you saying, doctor? That procedure..."

Before Manish could continue he was cut off by Dr. Sinha who continued, "We did go through the procedure but what happened next was not less than a miracle, Akshara's heart started responding"

Gonenkas, Neil, and Manjari were shocked but overjoyed to hear that

Dr. Sinha continued with a huge grin, "Yes Akshara is back, very much alive and out of a coma"

Gonenkas could feel how it feels to get the happiness back after thinking they have lost it forever some minutes ago.

Aarohi had a huge smile on her face hearing that thought, "Thank you! Thank You! Thank you so much Krishnaji for giving my sister back to me."

Aarohi was too happy with the news but was also curious as a doctor. How did it happen, Akshara's vitals were so bad and her health has deteriorated to the extent it was impossible to get such news.

Aarohi asked Dr. Sinha, "Doctor what has exactly happened? I mean seeing Akshu's reports this outcome was impossible"

Before Dr. Sinha could reply Abhimanyu's voice came from behind, "Not able to digest that my Akshu is alive even after removing her from life support".

All of their heads tilted to the source of the voice to see Abhimanyu standing near the OT door fuming in anger.

Dr. Sinha said, "All credit goes to Dr.Birla where no treatment worked his love did the wonders she responded to his desperate calling."

Abhimanyu replied, "It's nothing new doctor, Akshu can never pay deaf ears to her loved one's calls" and continued eyeing Gonenka's, "To understand that you just have to know her well instead of giving up on her."

Manish went to Abhimanyu and hugged him extremely overwhelmed but Abhimanyu didn't respond to it. His hands were clenched into the tight fist as some flashback from the past kept ringing in his ears.

Dr. Sinha's words, "Her family has decided to take her off the life support"

.......

Neil's words, "Bhai we tried to convince them but..."

........

The flat screen on the electrocardiogram which he witnessed some times back and his desperate calls, "Akshu please open your eyes"

.......

Manish's words brought him out of the trance he heard him say, "Thank you so much beta! You are no less than a god to us, you brought back the happiness of the family"

"Why", Abhimanyu asked gritting his teeth

Manish came out of the hug and looked at him.