F*ck

Next Day

*DAISY POV*

I was getting ready for my date with Nash. It sound weird because I've never been on a date, well only if you count being the third wheel; then I've been on soooo many dates.

Whatever.

I'm wearing a delicate light pink dress with white flats and my hair down; i look pretty for once.

Perfect timing because I got a text.

From Nash:

I'm outside love c:

I look outside my window and sure enough I see Nash leaning against his car.

"Mom i'll be home later."

She didn't answer, well i guess that's my cue to leave.

When I got outside i started approaching Nash, he looked so funny.

His eyes were wide open as well as his mouth.

"Hey?... Hello! Ready? Btw close your mouth, a fly is going to go in there" I said while walking to my seat.

....

When we got to the movies I see Juan with a girl i think i recognise?

What the actual f*ck is he doing here?

Whatever i'm sure its just a coincidence.

Me and Nash decided to watch the Amazing spider man 2. (A/N she wrote this like a year ago, when it first came out)

We didn't buy snacks because we aren't hungry and ain't nobody got money for that, they like cost more than the tickets; $8:75 for a bottle of water my as*.

MIDDLE OF MOVIE

*STILL DAISY POV*

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be back" I told Nash.

"Okay i'll tell you what you missed when you come back" he answers.

While i was walking out of the theater i see Juan and that girl i still think i recognize there both staring at me.

What the..?

Whatever Daisy just shake it off.

Shake it off, shake it off

Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Only i would sing in my head.

*play titanium on the side ->*

After going to the bathroom, i buy some popcorn cause f*ck it i'm hungry.

When i got back into the theater i immediately started looking for Nash and where we were sitting.

But i couldn't find him.

There was only a girl kissing a guy that looked like Nash.

Wait?!?!

That is Nash!

How could he do this to me?

I can't believe this.

I threw my popcorn at them.

"Fuck you Nash!!"

I ran out crying, breaking.

*NASH POV*

While Daisy was in the bathroom, my ex-girlfriend Lisa came out out of the nowhere.

"Why are you with that ugly hoe?" now that made me mad.

"She's not the hoe here, you are; just leave us alone"

"No!" she said

"Don't you get it? I don't f*cking like you anymore"

"But i do!" She screamed.

Then she fucken kissed me.

Before i had the chance to push her away I felt something hit me in the head.

Popcorn?

Then i saw Daisy.

"Fuck you Nash!!" Nooooooo Daisy nooooo.

My heart broke.

I pushed Lisa and ran after her.

She is soo fast but i don't care i'll run the world for her.

When i finally reached her she turned around and slapped me.

"I will never go out with you! I can't believe you planned all this to make me cry, the hospital, the carnival, the party, the date! It was all a joke to you to make fun of me, You f*cken as*hole. I'm done with you!"

"No i swear i didn't..." i tried but she cut me off.

"Shut the f*ck up one of your friends told me about it while i was buying popcorn, and here i am trusting you and not believing him until i saw you. So do us both a favor and leave me alone!"

When she was done yelling she left home crying, it felt as if my heart was crying burning in lava.

It ached soo much.

I already miss her next to me.

Stupid stupid stupid

Is all i can think as i walk back to the theater.

I'm going to murder the guy who told her this was all a plan to make her cry, i'm gonna make him cry.

Then i saw max laughing at me, of course it was him who told Daisy.

He came up to me and said "Hey dude i saw her go running, That shit sooo was funny...!"

I interrupted him by punching him so hard that his jaw might be broken.

*DAISY POV*

I can't believe him, I thought we had something but no it was all a f*cking lie

.

But my thoughts were interrupted because as I was walking home there was a black car right behind me. Every time i moved so would it. So i ran as fast as i could home. When i got there i shut the door.

I seriously need to join track or cross country.

I went upstairs laid in bed and cried myself to sleep.

I'm pathetic