The chase

*Nash POV*

On my way to Itzet's house...

(if you're wondering how I know where she lives, it's because years of having a crush on Daisy made me creepy stalk her like once or twice...; don't judge I'm sure you do it too)

I rehearsed the plan over and over again.

First I'll ring the doorbell then when Itzet goes to answer the door, I'll find a window and sneak in, then I'll have about 3 minutes to go on my knees and ask for forgiveness before Itzet comes and beats me out of her house.

I swear why are all the women in Daisy's life so aggressive?

I smiled at that, it's because my girl is feisty.

Man I hope she can be my girl.

********

"What the-"

I got to Itzet's as I see a guy and a girl putting a tied Daisy in a car.

And I might confuse my mom with other ladies in the stores, but I can recognize the girl of my dreams from a mile away.

The car pulled up and started racing down the streets, I immediately went after it.

Hold on it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

*Daisy POV*

It's pitch black, I can't see a thing.

All I know is the smell of perfume brings back floods of memories, I didn't even know I had.

The music is blaring and omg I know these voices, it's in the tip of my tongue but ughhh.

"DON'T DROP THAT THUN THUN THUN!!!!!!!!!! EYYYY"

"Can you shut up and drive properly, before you kill us all!!!"

"Oh c'mon babe you know you love my voice.

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME, YOU KNOW YOU CARE!!!!!"

"Yea, I really do" I heard him whisper so soft you could barely hear it, "Remind me again why the heck do you always speed?!"

"It gets me places faster; hate driving, it makes me nervous and messes with my anxiety"

Anxiety? it isn't...? nahh

"Then let me drive!!!!!"

"Noooo, I'm not letting you drive, just cuz my wings are broken doesn't mean I can't fly."

Yup it is, only she will talk in metaphors, and ponder the mysteries of the universe.

God, she hasn't changed.

"I actually understood that, I think. Hey, is our girl crying?"

"Awwwwww noooooo, untie her, I can't believe you didn't untie her right away!"

"I'm sorry I couldn't when you were going to kill us"