Daisy's mom

PIC OF ITZET

*At Itzet house*

*Itzet pov*

We are finally here and Daisy starts talking

"what do I do now?"

"I don't know..."

*Daisy pov*

I go inside her house and just start watching movie with her I don't even know what we are watching I think it was a one direction movie. I just start to fall asleep because I hate one direction but i'm cool with her boyfriend, i just don't see why everyone is obsessed with them.

The good thing is tomorrow is Saturday.

*Itzet pov*

I look over at Daisy, which is sleeping.Good, I knew that she would fall asleep with this movie because she hates the guys but I love them so much, Niall of course most of all. I go grab a blanket for her and then I go to bed. I just hope she feels better tomorrow because today was the worst day for her....

*next day*

*Nash pov*

I need to go see Daisy, I need to explain everything once and for all. So I go to her house and knock on the door and waited when the door opened it wasn't daisy.

It was her mom.

"Hello? What do you want?" She looked pissed off.

"I'm here to see Daisy"

"And who are you?

"I'm her boy....friend"

When I said that she somehow got madder.

*slam*

She slammed the door in my face.

Wow her mom is mean. Daisy is more nice and funny. I was walking towards my car when the door opens. It was her mom again

"She's at her friend house, her name is Itzet and don't you dare hurt my little girl because if you do I will hurt you."

My body shivered when she said the last part, I'm terrified of her.

I'm going to Itzet house. I miss Daisy so much I need to tell what really happen but the hardest part is Itzet, she's going to hit me again if I get near Daisy so I have a plan....

*At Itzet house*

*Daisy pov*

"Yo Itzet, I have to go to the store I'll be back in a few"

"Okay but be careful" she screamed back, typical her and safety.

"k mom I will"

A soon as I closed the door someone grabs me and duct taped me I couldn't move at all.

I'm freaking out!!!

I want to scream but there's no use I have duct tape on my mouth.

Then I hear a voice that sounds strangely familiar.

"This is going to be fun" then laughter.

That doesn't sound good at all!

Help me!!!

Someone!!!

Anybody...

Why does this always happen to me?

****

Hey you guys I'm sorry such a short update but i completely forgot new characters enter in the next chapter.

Anyways because not only is this a fanfic but like a fake atobio or dream diary;

we can make a character ask, Q and A. For any questions that may come up about the characters. Anyways thanks for reading and a pic of Itzet is posted.

-editor