Getting Hit

Picture of Juan on the side ---->

*The next day* 

*Nash POV*

When I got to school and Diasy showed up, my friends said "Let's play a prank on Daisy."

Great she's going to hate me even more.

They made this thing where it was manually tripped. It was a rope hooked up to an ice bucket. They said when she walks in, she'll get a suprise Ice Bucket Challenge. 

She walked in with another guy, they were talking and she was laughing.

I was so mad!

All I saw was red. I've went out of my way to make sure this girl understands that I care for her enough to bring her to the hospital, but here she is, with this random guy. 

Of course I was jealous! This guy was good looking!

Before I realized what I was doing, my fist connected with this guys nose.

What have I done?

*Daisy POV*

When I got to school I saw Nash's friends with ropes in their hands

Yup I'm not going through those doors.

"Don't go through those doors unless you want to get wet." I looked over and it was Juan.

I have him in math and English, he's nice and cool.

"Trust me Juan I'm not planning to." I rolled my eyes and we both started laughing.

As we walked through another entrance, I see Nash come up, anger clear in his eyes and begin to beat Juan to what looked like the brink of death.

I looked at Juan and I wanted to help him but I'm sure I'll just get punched, So I did what I do best.

I ran away.

I tried to avoid Nash at all cost but when I was about to go home I heard someone scream my name and "wait".

I thought it was Nash but it was Juan. He gave me an invitation. He was throwing a party for his birthday.

"Please go Daisy. It won't be fun without you" I don't really like parties but considering what happened earlier, it was probably my fault and I felt bad.

"Ok I'll go"

*Juan POV* (Insert screams "YESSSS!!!" here)

My plan is working! The thing she doesn't know is that I'm going to rape that little sexy body off hers.

Hahhaha! Let's hope she wears something easy to take off at the party.

********************

Hey editor here. And the writer of this book is dyslexic.

I used to be too so I didn't want to change the format of how she writes.

I just fix the misspelled words and add if she doesn't make sense with something.

But I love her and I'm keeping the way she writes because it's cute and I thing you guys can relate to her.

I think that's more understandable.

OTHER AUTHORS NOTE: 

It doesn't matter if the author is dyslexic. A story is a story and it isn't good if there are grammar and spelling errors. 

I like this story, but I don't think I'm the only one when I say this is going way too fast. Keep this logged in and I'll continue to edit this, making it better. 

~SWEET DEMON.