The Car Crash

*Play music now*

*Daisy's POV*

When I woke up it was so bright. My eyes were blinded by the brightness. I saw 2 figures approach me.

It was my brother and sister! I have to be in heaven! I can't believe it

I started crying.

They died when I was 12 years old and they were my best friends.

They were the only ones who cared about me and that stupid truck had to hit their car and ruin their lives.

They didn't deserve this.

I spent years thinking of what I would give to it have been me instead of them.

They were too young, just so young.

I never got to see them graduate, go to college or say I do.

They took away their laughs, cries, memories and future.

I missed them so much.

They looked at me with their beautiful smile and told me it was time to go back.

I can't.

"I want to stay here with you. No one wants me down there." I tried to say but they just shake their heads.

They both smiled at each other and said "No, there is someone there." My brother points to Nash Grier.

I looked at them in disbelief. "Yea right. You guys know he bully's me." I roll my eyes and cross my arms, like a child.

Before they could speak I opened my eyes.

The first thing I saw was a sleeping Nash.

Aww he's so cute when he's asleep.

No! Daisy what's wrong with you? He's your bully, don't start falling for him.

I was thinking in my head as he started to wake up...