Meet My Bully

Hey people:D that are reading this book:] just to let you know i dont update fast but i'll try for you guys but otherwise let's get started with the story.

Knock, Knock

"Get up!!" I heard my mom say from behind the door.

"Uhh, let me stay here! I don't want to go to school" I replied back with a groan as I put my blanket over my head.

"Why?" I heard her ask with concern.

"You know why!" I shot back annoyed.

I hate when she does this.

"No, I don't." She said.

'"Well then too bad!" I growed back.

If she doesn't remember the details in my life I'm not going to remind her.

"Don't raise your tone at me, just suck it up and get ready for school. Now! You got 10 minutes" She yelled and I could tell by the tone that she was pissed off.

I got up and got ready fast. I'm just wearing black pants with a gray shirt and a pair of black vans.

I just brushed my hair and all that jazz before I went down the stairs to eat breakfast.

When I was done I said bye to my mom, grabbed My bag and was off to Hell.

While I was walking I was debating whether I should just go back home or not.

The only reason why I hate school is because of the Devil called Nash Grier, also known as my bully.

We were never friends and never even talked.

When I got to school he was at my locker, when I got to where he was he pushed me to the floor and as I fell, he said "that's what you get for being ugly."

If he thought I was just going to sit there and listen to him insult me he was so wrong.

I stood up and kicked him in the chest and as he fell to the floor, I said, "That's what you get for being a jerk."

I strutted away, feeling a small smile fall upon my lips as I hear his groaning, thinking to myself, I won this time.