No more drama

*Daisy pov*

Ughh morning.

I saw light coming from the window and I was about to get up when I feel something hard gripping to my waist. I turn around.

Nash!

Nash stayed!!!

I got out of his grip making sure he didn't wake up and I kissed his forehead. I started making my way downstairs to make some breakfast when I saw my mom.

"Who is that boy in your room?"

"My boyfriend."

She walked up to me she had her hand in a fist.

Oh no she's gonna hit me!

"Look up"

I did and she opened her hand and I gasped at what was inside.

"Use protection" We laughed and I hugged her.

"Well I'm off to boring work, don't do anything bad because he is watching you."

"Who?"

She turned her head and said "God."

"God wanted me with him" she smiled and left.

I made some pancakes for Nash and I, then I got some orange juice and put it on the table. I went to grab glasses for the juice when I was done It put it on the table and went to get nash when I opened the door and saw him in his underwear.

I froze.

I didn't know what to do. I was red, I could tell right away; I closed my eyes as tight as i could.

"Ummmm I-I made us b-breakfast!"

I was about to run when he grabbed my arm and brought me close to him and he hugged me.

"You look cute when you're red." He whispered in my ear with his sexy husky morning voice. He then kissed me on the lips and carried me downstairs.

He is wearing his pants now, I think he put them on when I closed my eyes or he's magic.

Yea I'm sure he's magic.

He put me on a chair and sat in front of me.

"This looks super goood and smells awesome!"

"Thanks" and we ate and talked about what we were going to do today.

When we were done eating I washed the dishes and Nash was watching tv.

"Nash I'm going to take a shower, I stink."

"Okay" as he winked at me.

I winked back and smiled. He laughed and so did I. I went and picked the clothes that I was going to wear today. I ended up picking a dress that is black it had xbox controller all over it and at the back of the dress it said "yeah i'm a nerd." with white letters on it. I grabbed some galaxy vans and white socks as I got a purple towel I went to the shower. It's so clamming, showering always soothes me. Then I dried my hair and brushed it, I put my bra and underwear and the clothes I picked. Since my hair is curly which is a good thing I brushed my hair a bit more to take tangles out and went downstairs to see Nash wasn't there. Then I saw a letter on the table from him

I went to my house to get some clothes be back in 30 minutes xoxo.

I went to watch some anime for awhile then there was a knock at the door it's nash probably I opened it...

No...

Why you...

Get away from me!!!

*Nash pov*

Daisy was taking a shower so I thought I should go get some clothes from my house. I left her a note telling her i'll be back and left her house. When I got to my house Sky ran up to me and gave me a big hug, I hugged her back and gave her a kiss on the forehead. She told me mom wanted to talk to me so I looked for her she was in her room.

"Hi ma" she looked happy to see me.

"I thought you got kidnapped" she said said

"Ha no i stayed over my girlfriend house." I said chuckling after everything that happened.

"ooooo! Who is she, is she nice?"

"Yeah she is the best!"

"Bring her over one day" she said

"Sure I'll bring her today!" she smiled and I left to get clothes but I thought it would be good idea to shower first. I don't want to smell bad, I took a quick shower and give my mom and Sky a hug and kiss.

*Daisy pov*

"What are you doing here I don't want you here! Get away from me Cameron!!"

"Please I just want to talk to you.

"No, you shot me why would I waste my time on you!"

"Because I-I love you!" he said he was about to kiss me but I ran around my house trying to get him away from me... but he was catching up to me and I didn't know what to do. I could feel his hand close but then it was gone, I looked back and he was on the floor with a bloody nose i didn't know what happened.

What the heck?

Did the idiot trip?

I look around and see

Nash.

I was so happy I gave him a hug. Nash turned to Cameron who was on the floor.

"How do you know where Daisy lives!"

"I know a lot of people to help me find her!" he said with a creepy smile.

Nash was about to punch him but i stopped him. Nash looked at me confused.

"I don't want more drama please."

Cameron got up and started walking towards the door but stopped to say something in Nash's ear which made him super mad and sad at the same time.

"What did he tell you?"

"Don't worry about it." he said with a smile on his face but I could tell it was fake and he was sad.

"Do you wanna meet my family?"

"Yes!!!!" I grab my red vans and we were off to his family house. I'm kind of nervous... but at least I'm with him.

That's all I need.

*Nash pov*

Cameron told me that Daisy liked him, I was mad but i tried to control my anger for Daisy. She's right I don't want any more drama, especially not after all she's been trough. So I just stood there angry.

*************

Hey lovely's don't forget to vote, and comment.

I hope you guys have awesome holidays.

-Editor <3