At the hospital

*Nash POV*

When I woke up Daisy was already awake and I felt so happy.

She asked me, "What are you doing here? And most importantly why am I in the hospital?"

I told her everything.

Well, I left out the part that I like her of course, but regardless she still stared at me with shock.

When I told her that my girlfr... correction my ex-girlfriend threw a pocket knife at her back, she felt her back and there was a scar there stitched up.

She looked at me with a confused face and asked me why I took her to the hospital.

And I simply answered "Because I didn't want you to die."

I left the room to ask the doctor when she will get out.

He said in a bored expression "I don't know, maybe in an hour or 2 days."

He wasn't going to be really helpful but then he looked at me and asked, "Are you her boyfriend?"

I felt my whole face get red and quickly told him we were just friends even though I wanted to be more than frie... never mind were not even friends, I'm her bully.

Ugh!

At that thought I kicked the wall.

I wish I could go back in time and start everything with her but I can't...

*Daisy POV*

After I was done asking Nash like 120 questions, he left the room and I grabbed my phone. I went on Hulu plus and watched Anime.

I was watching "Say I love you".

The girl reminded me of... well, me.

She doesn't have many friends... she's quiet and just listens in class.

Then this popular guy falls for her.

No guy likes me... I think? No! What I'm saying no guy likes me, I'm forever alone!

I got out of bed to change.

*Nash POV*

I went to Daisy's room but it was locked so I opened it with a trick I learned whenever I locked myself out of the house.

When I opened the door I saw Daisy in her bra and underwear. She was red and so was I.

Stupid! I should have known it was locked on purpose.

She threw a pillow at me and screamed "Get out pervert!" and she ran to the bathroom.

I just stood there red as Hell.

*Daisy POV*

Do guys knock anymore? I looked at my face and saw that I was a tomato.

I remembered that I also saw Nash without his shirt and pants. It was after school before he was my bully.

I went in the boy's locker room to talk to Mr. Harrison, the boy's gym teacher, but he wasn't there, so I left a note at his desk.

When I was walking out I heard a noise so I being curious and obviously the first to die in a horror film had to look around to see where it was coming from.

It was behind the 3rd row of lockers.

I walked over and saw Nash with no shirt or pants the only thing he was wearing was his underwear.

He saw me and asked me what I was doing there.

He was walking over to me and I just run out like Sonic. I heard him shout wait, like yea right.

He started running, he had gym clothes at this point, but I ran and hid in the girls bathroom until he was gone.

The girl's bathroom is my safe place.

I went to my locker, after getting my stuff I went home.

I had the picture of him with no shirt and no pants stuck in my head for a week or more and now I have it again...

*Nash POV*

When she finally got out of her room she told me to take her home.

Then she stared at me for a long time with those beautiful eyes and said something that surprised me.

"Why do you care about me? I thought you wanted me dead."

Her voice was small and her head was hung like she was ashamed at the thought people wanted her dead.

I couldn't even say anything to that, I just took her home.

One things for sure and that is that tomorrow at school, it's going to be really awkward between everyone.

**** Next update by friday****

Other author's note:

Wow. There are so many spelling and grammar mistakes, I'm starting to get a headache but I'm not going to stop. This girls Wattpad was open at school, so I saw that she had a story. I updated the cover and fixed the spelling in her title.

Again, you're welcome.

~SWEET DEMON.