What's your name?

*At the mall*

*Daisy pov*

Me and Itzet are having so much fun shopping. I bought this cute blue dress that reach to my knees with some silver flats I'm going to wear at Itzet birthday.

I have no idea what dress she going to wear, she so picky to find the right dress. Then all of a sudden I feel like somebody's watching me but I'm sure i'm just being paranoid so I just shake it off and continue shopping.

*Nash pov*

My face still hurt from the slap Itzet give me but I can't blame her she just protecting Daisy... Like I want to... *sigh* then my phone rings it my best friend.

"hey."

"You know your ex girlfriend Daisy."

"She's not really an ex girlfriend."

"Why?"

"She never made it official"

"Well she looks really good in a dress"

That got me soooo mad.

"Don't you dare touch her!"

"Where are you?"

"the mall but i dont..."

I hung up and grabbed my keys.

I'm on my way to the mall.

*At the mall*

*Daisy pov*

When we leave forever 21 this random guy that was in the store comes up to me.

"hello."

I respond with a "hello" and a smile.

"You looked really good with that dress."

"thank you."

"anytime"

" Hey me and my friend Itzet were just going to get some food at the food court, wanna come?"

"sure, I'll love too"

While we're walking there I see Nash.

F*ck

Why is he even here

And he's coming our direction so I take the guy and Itzet and drag them far away.

Food can wait.

Omg I can't believe i just thought that.

Sorry food I love you

He seemed to notice (I mean I was dragging them) because he asked "what's wrong?"

"It's complicated"

"Try me"

"There's this one guy that I use to kinda date, or have a thing with and...."

And with that I tell him everything.

When Nash leaves, we go to the food court and we eat and this guy is making me laugh and smile so much that my face hurts from laughing so much.

"Wait I just remember we skipped the introducing, we know like everything about each other except our names"

"Honey speak for yourself, he knows my name, well i am flawless." Omg itzet would.

But he just chuckled cutely and got up.

"Ok to whom do I have the pleasure to accompany on this beautiful evening, does this beautiful damsel have a name?"

He said it yelling as and took my hand and kissed it.

I looked around the whole food court was staring at us, he was just smiling cheekily; he so did this scene on purpose.

"You did this on purpose!" I whispered yelled so none of the people staring heard me.

"I might have" then he leaned in and whispered "Daisy"

Then he sat down next to me cheekily.

Then I turned to Itzet who was laughing soooo hard.

Thanks bestfriend for supporting me. -_-

"How did you know my name?"

"Same way I know Itzet's, you guys were screaming it in forever 21; so i had to check out who was making the fun without me."

"You are unbelievable"

"I know i am"

"What's your name by the way?"

"Cameron..."

Then he suddenly kisses me on the cheek.

"Dallas"

I didn't even process what happen, when I see Cameron get hit. It was Nash, they were on the ground till the cops came and had to pull them apart. I don't know what to do, so I just grabbed my bags and left... with Itzet.

*Cameron pov*

Daisy so funny and great to talk to, now that her and Nash are done I can make a move on her so I kiss her on the cheek; she started blushing so i'll take that as a good sign. Then all of a sudden I feel a pain on my right cheek, I look up and it's the devil himself. Well if he wanted to fight, we can fight. He deserves to pay for what he did to Daisy. Then the cops come and Daisy just looks at both of us with a sad face and left. I feel so bad for her Nash is super stupid for doing that to her.

*Nash pov*

I was about to give up that Cameron won when I see Cameron kissing Daisy.

Oh hell no.

I thought i could contain my jealousy but next thing I knew i was in the cafeteria running toward them and I have punched Cameron In the face so hard he fell to the floor and the cops have to come and pull us apart. Then I look at Daisy she look so unhappy, right now I want to hug her but with what I just did she probably doesn't want to hug me or even talk to me. The cops just talked to us and let me and Cameron go but I'm super mad at him.

She's my girl.

*Itzet pov*

Cameron looks like a nice guy for Daisy better than stupid Nash.

i told Daisy I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom she said okay. When I was done I see Daisy laughing her head off like for really I thought I would need to take her to the hospital. I'm happy that she's happy then I sit down and saw everything about him asking her her name.

There cute together. And when I saw Cameron kiss her I was like awwww!!! Then I see Nash running toward Cameron and Daisy and all I think man this is not going to end good. Nash hits Cameron in the face super hard like I did to him and they started fighting like crazy. I had to run and tell the mall cops to pull them apart before they kill each other then I see Daisy sad and coming my way. She tells me if she can stay over at my house.

"Of course."

*on the way to Itzet house*

*Itzet pov*

Daisy is so quiet. I don't want to talk to her because she has it tough because of Nash, i know she still has feelings for him.

I hate him so much I just want to kill him!!!

Daisy pov

I'm in the car with Itzet to go to her house, 

I don't feel like talking at all I just want to die...