12

i got colored mechanical pencils awhile ago and they're so fun to use

also i don't think i clarified it in the last chapter but if u pick a number i need a character description for a drawing lmao i'm bad at explaining. the number just chooses what the picture is lol and the more detail the better for characters cause i'm stupid lol

if u wanna message me individually u can and u guys can have the same number :) if u already picked a number u don't have to repeat it i can always look back lol

(ART REQUEST CLOSED)
~~~

"I hate school," Y/n complains to Blaze.

"Who doesn't," Blaze responds.

The two of them leave their math class together and make their way to study hall. In the crowded hallway, Y/n ends up walking in front of Blaze so they don't end up being shoved around.

Blaze can't help but to stare at them. The way their fluffy ears bounce with each hasty step and the swaying of their tail. Blaze notices they tend to keep their head down as they walk. Their steps are quick and evenly paced. Blaze finds himself speed walking to keep up. That's how they always get to class early.

The two enter the classroom of study hall and take their usual seats. Y/n slouches in their seat with a heavy sigh. Blaze sits next to them. He's thankful for the small class. The two of them get the table in the corner all to themselves.

The bell rings. Their teacher takes attendance before retreating to their desk to do nothing. The class immediately does whatever they want. The room is filled with small talk from different groups.

Blaze turns his attention back to Y/n they have their phone out and seem to be frantically texting someone. Blaze doesn't pry. Instead he takes out his homework from earlier. He digs through his bag for a pencil. Y/n gives up on texting. They notice the paper out in front of Blaze.

"Isn't that the homework that was due last bell?" Y/n questions.

Blaze zips up his bag after finding his pencil, "Um maybe?"

Y/n notices the various erased writing, "Are you having trouble with it?"

"Yeah," Blaze admits, "I was hoping you could help me out."

"Sure," Y/n nods. They grab their calculator from their bag.

They then scoot their seat a little closer to Blaze and slide the worksheet to be positioned in between them. Blaze feels his heart lurch in his chest. He calms himself.

"So what were you struggling on?" Y/n asks.

"This whole section on standard deviation," Blaze taps it with his pencil, "I don't know what I'm doing wrong."